LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DJamhour:
NFL says: "Hands are inconsistent and don't appear to be strong enough to consistently succeed on contested catches. Showed some focus issues when routes worked towards the middle. "

He has have small hands but catches almost everything.

Also said that he "Doesn't win enough near the end zone. "Always makes contested/tough catches"

Gaudy stats took a big hit against upper-­echelon competition. (beat Eli Apple)

The first line contradicts the rest haha
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
a very acrobatic WR ...say bye to Simpson!!
  • Stud
Why was he a late rounder?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I had him picked first overall. What a steal.

*steel
Originally posted by Stud:

Meth dealer in the side
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

Cook sucked
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Meth dealer in the side

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
complain about not taking a receiver. take a receiver with good production, zone complains. what else is new

Meh, won't be a Madden hof'er so what's the point, right? Gotta get that 6-7, 99 spd WR or else it's just a wasted pick
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Originally posted by DJamhour:
NFL says: "Hands are inconsistent and don't appear to be strong enough to consistently succeed on contested catches. Showed some focus issues when routes worked towards the middle. "

He has have small hands but catches almost everything.

Also said that he "Doesn't win enough near the end zone. "Always makes contested/tough catches"

Say "Gaudy stats took a big hit against upper-­echelon competition. "

Beat Eli Apple. Quick eval, don't know much but from what I've just found out, he's not what they said he was which was" unreliable hands, not aggressive, doesn't make contested catches "

So they said everything in quotes " ". I commented afterwards a
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
complain about not taking a receiver. take a receiver with good production, zone complains. what else is new

Meh, won't be a Madden hof'er so what's the point, right? Gotta get that 6-7, 99 spd WR or else it's just a wasted pick

pretty much lol

Originally posted by sactomkiii:

NFL.com profiles are potato as hell. Use PFF or Scouts Inc.
IS it just me or does this kid on film PLAY much like Anquan does? Makes all the tough clutch grabs and is physically tough. Physically he isn't quite as big but he has some of the lower body strength that Boldin possesses. I felt like last year Smelter reminded me of a cross between Anquan and Crab but with more height however this kid has Anquan written all over him as far as the way he plays imo. Hefty comparison but just sayin the play style is very similar and I am intrigued by that.
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

Y'all ain't lyin....smh...some people just live to complain
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I had him picked first overall. What a steal.

Stop trolling bro. Isnt productive.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Jeremy Macklin type player?
Share 49ersWebzone