LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Since07:
This entire draft class has me optimistic
they are garbage. no one wants to be here so the fact they are here proves they are trash

He's basically boldin but younger and slower
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Boldin ran a 4.71 burbridge ran a 4.56 40
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

How is he slower?

Boldin:.4.72 40,4.33 20, 7.35 3 cone

Burbridge: 4.56 40, 4.31 20, 7.22 3 cone
Originally posted by Jcool:

How is he slower?

Boldin:.4.72 40,4.33 20, 7.35 3 cone

Burbridge: 4.56 40, 4.31 20, 7.22 3 cone

He's not lol but Q has about 15lbs on him though.
We'll see how he does on the field
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Since07:
This entire draft class has me optimistic
they are garbage. no one wants to be here so the fact they are here proves they are trash

rofl
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I don't think he's nearly as strong as Boldin either...
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Not many WRs are (plus Q has 15lbs on him) But Burbridge did put up 20 reps which was tops among WRs at the combine . He's got strong hands and runs really good routes, He kinda reminds me of a faster Jarvis Landry.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 3, 2016 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Not many WRs are (plus Q has 15lbs on him) But Burbridge did put up 20 reps which was tops among WRs at the combine . He's got strong hands and runs really good routes, He kinda reminds me of a faster Jarvis Landry.

Personally i like the pick up. We need guys that are physical against small DB's.

Big Physical WR's man handle DB's time and time again. Speedsters IMO are a dime a dozen. Look at Tedd Ginn? Didnt do sh*t and randomly with newton he becomes a top notch WR. Its all about whose throwing it when it comes to the speedsters.

Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Personally i like the pick up. We need guys that are physical against small DB's.

Big Physical WR's man handle DB's time and time again. Speedsters IMO are a dime a dozen. Look at Tedd Ginn? Didnt do sh*t and randomly with newton he becomes a top notch WR. Its all about whose throwing it when it comes to the speedsters.

Burbridge is big?
I like the fact that this guy did not need separation in college in order to catch the ball. In the NFL getting separation can be extremely tough, so having the ability to catch the ball regardless is great. Can't wait to see how he does in pre season.
[ Edited by iLLEST209ER on Jun 3, 2016 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
I like the fact that this guy did not need separation in college in order to catch the ball. In the NFL getting separation can be extremely tough, so having the ability to catch the ball regardless is great. Can't wait to see how he does in pre season.

That was the Knock on DGB last year is he couldn't separate among the off field stuff. This year DGB is going to be a 1000 yard receiver.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
That was the Knock on DGB last year is he couldn't separate among the off field stuff. This year DGB is going to be a 1000 yard receiver.

Yea but DGB is 6'5, and 237 lbs. Don't need much separation at that size.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
common fellassss..????? it really DOESNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HOWWWWWWWW SLOWWWWWWWWW THE JABRONI IS!!!

Jerry Rice was very ORDINARYYYYYYY with a time clock all around him... but once the whole secondary got around him, he became EXTRAAAAAA ORDINARRRYYYY!!!!

a player will be great and will have a great career as long as the fire within him keeps on burnin!!
Share 49ersWebzone