LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
I hope he turns out to be good. We have been deprived of good WR. Boldin was great for what we had, but it was clear that he was too old to be a game changer. I was really hoping we would come after Sanu, I think he would've been a handful on Chips offense.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
I hope he turns out to be good. We have been deprived of good WR. Boldin was great for what we had, but it was clear that he was too old to be a game changer. I was really hoping we would come after Sanu, I think he would've been a handful on Chips offense.

Lets hope he can continue to make plays like this:

• titan
  • Veteran
^ I like it!!!
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice 24m24 minutes ago

Impressed by rookie WR @ABurb16 at today's #49ers OTA session.
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 3m3 minutes ago

Modkins on Burbridge: Really strong hands, jumps out at you immediately. Doing a good job so far.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 3m3 minutes ago

Modkins on Burbridge: Really strong hands, jumps out at you immediately. Doing a good job so far.

like this pumped to see some preseason games!
Tai Streets was a Poor Man's Aaron Burbridge ....seriously , the guy is a playmaker, he may not have blue chip athletic talent, but he has all the intangibles to be a consistent chain moving weapon , and red zone threat
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Tai??

I think the guy is more of a Santonio Holmes type of player..
i hink he will be a solid #2 WR
Originally posted by titan:
^ I like it!!!

That first gif is special. He knows he's going to get blasted, in traffic too...what makes it extra special is his weight distribution and balance after. After he catches it, he leans his weight in just enough so that at impact, he doesn't fall down, maintains his balance and is off and running. That's Boldin-esque. You want to be able to absorb the hit just right so that you can maintain your balance and keep going. You can't really teach that either.

This entire draft class has me optimistic
Originally posted by Since07:

Careful...that may classify you to fall within the, 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, unicorns and rainbows'-bucket. Whatever the hell that is. LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:

Careful...that may classify you to fall within the, 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, unicorns and rainbows'-bucket. Whatever the hell that is. LOL

I smell daffodils.
Reminds me of Jerricho Cotchery
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they are garbage. no one wants to be here so the fact they are here proves they are trash
Share 49ersWebzone