There are 177 users in the forums

TRADED Rashard Robinson CB LSU - 4th Round pick - BYE RASHARD

Originally posted by Buchy:
Matt Millar is normally pretty spot on, but I don't see how this guy helps us in any way.

Why risk it with a guy that has such a spotty record. So many other guys at that spot that they could have gone with that were talented and high character types.
Originally posted by Antix:
Get ready for that 1-1-9 defense

LOL.......2-1-8 defense. Armstead and Buckner up front, Bowman at ILB and a s**tload of DB's just running around all over the place.
Ecstatic with the first 2 picks.

Okay with the 3rd pick. Let's wait and see type deal.

4th pick =
Doesn't seem like a Chip guy.
What does this say about Acker, Ward, and Reaser?
Another db?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 105,867
Can this guy return kicks? Please tell me he's scored a touch of downs?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Ecstatic with the first 2 picks.

Okay with the 3rd pick. Let's wait and see type deal.

4th pick =

The first two were good.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 105,867
Originally posted by Byisgod:
What does this say about Acker, Ward, and Reaser?

That Trent has a touch of downs.
Maybe they are thinking about moving Tarrt to inside backer kind of like Deon Bucannon and putting Ward at safety?

Robinson is very talented though and could become really good or he could be out of the league real fast... We'll see..

  • rant
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6
Yikes and Why

Baalke why do you hate this team so much
really wanted Hogan
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Maybe they are thinking about moving Tarrt to inside backer kind of like Deon Bucannon and putting Ward at safety?

Robinson is very talented though and could become really good or he could be out of the league real fast... We'll see..



Tartt as MLB? Very interesting.



I'm all for drafting BPA regardless of position but this mother f**ker keeps drafting players with torn acl s and missing previous seasons.
Our 3rd pick is looking a while lot better now lmao
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Antix:
Get ready for that 1-1-9 defense

LOL.......2-1-8 defense. Armstead and Buckner up front, Bowman at ILB and a s**tload of DB's just running around all over the place.

The little nickle
Share 49erswebzone