There are 139 users in the forums

Joshua Garnett OG - 28th overall pick, released

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Glad this nerd is finally gone.
Still remember when we traded up for him then all the analysts were scratching their heads in confusion on why we'd trade up for him. Lol
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Still remember when we traded up for him then all the analysts were scratching their heads in confusion on why we'd trade up for him. Lol

Possibly because he was the best interior lineman in the country? Possibly because his film was very good and he was serving pancakes for breakfast
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 31, 2019 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
A Baalke special. No more Stanford o lineman

Porque, you don't like Kwame Harris and his Gay Man's Anus Burgers
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Possibly because he was the best interior lineman in the country? Possibly because his film was very good and he was serving pancakes for breakfast

Since he is so good at serving pancakes, I hear IHOP is hiring. Or Dennys.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Since he is so good at serving pancakes, I hear IHOP is hiring. Or Dennys.

Stanford graduate with med school aspirations. I don't think Garnett's heart was ever in football.

He'll do just fine in life. Still, f**k this pick.
I forgot about the med school aspirations. Could be why he was so concerned with his finger.
Originally posted by captveg:
I forgot about the med school aspirations. Could be why he was so concerned with his finger.
Another John Frank

F*** Stanford.

That said, since he is going to be a proctologist, I guess he is going to need that finger
I screamed for jaylon smith instead of him that draft
Originally posted by ltrain:

I wanted Myles Jack :(

s**t, nobody loved Jaylon Smith more than me. But with our luck, Jaylon Smith never recovers from that horrendous leg injury.

Jerreh also went all out to get Jaylon the best medical treatment available. It paid off for them.
Originally posted by Heroism:

s**t, nobody loved Jaylon Smith more than me. But with our luck, Jaylon Smith never recovers from that horrendous leg injury.

Jerreh also went all out to get Jaylon the best medical treatment available. It paid off for them.

I'm with you then, big ND fan here too. Was at the Ohio state game when it happened and the following draft.
So who is gonna back up at guard now? We cut Toreen
Originally posted by jcs:
Could never stay healthy....draft bust.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Baalke continuing to look like one of the worst GMs in the league.

Theses
Originally posted by Heroism:

Don't tell me BS plz. You with all the other guys would have eaten Baalke alive.
Share 49ersWebzone