Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 24karat49er:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Lets all say a prayer....

Good lord the one and only, please give Joshua Garnett the Strength, Skills, and GOOD HEALTH to protect our quarterback and become a decent (not even good just decent) starting right guard and play 16 games. PLEASE GOD

Amen To That

Ameen again now we really need him.

I can get behind this prayer. Amen.

Its now or never he was a first round pick so maybe we can get something out of him. He has to have some kind of talent.

He's not bad. He just hasn't played much and gets hurt a lot.

He's not bad in run blocking but not that great at all in pass protection, Which is more valuable in my opinion however he is a road grader and he pancakes a lot of people. I hope he gets the chance to start but not if he kills our quarterback. He better seize the job with an improvement in his play because he did lose weight and is more athletic but has to show it first.
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 16, 2019 at 9:57 PM ]
His conditioning should be fine since it was a finger injury and not a lower body injury. There's no reason for him to not make this team if Pearson is out for a significant amount of time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think Garnett makes it just by default.
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Good lord the one and only, please give Joshua Garnett the Strength, Skills, and GOOD HEALTH to protect our quarterback and become a decent (not even good just decent) starting right guard and play 16 games. PLEASE GOD

Amen Amen
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
It doesn't matter at the end of the day. But now would be the time to hope this guy dominates rather than hoping he is cut. You literally have nobody else to root for.

Didn't he break it when he dislocated it?
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:

Amen
Amen
Prayers up! They don't call us the Faithful for nothing!
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
His conditioning should be fine since it was a finger injury and not a lower body injury. There's no reason for him to not make this team if Pearson is out for a significant amount of time

I don't think Pearson will be out for a significant amount of time
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Luckycharms:

I don't think Pearson will be out for a significant amount of time

Hope so. I wonder if that's the same ankle/foot that bothered him last year.
Could really, really use this guy right about now
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Could really, really use this guy right about now

• FL9er
  • Veteran
When JG becomes a doctor after he's done "playing," I really hope he gets to treat each and every one of you.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Lets all say a prayer....

Amen To That

Ameen again now we really need him.

I can get behind this prayer. Amen.

Its now or never he was a first round pick so maybe we can get something out of him. He has to have some kind of talent.

He's not bad. He just hasn't played much and gets hurt a lot.

He's not bad in run blocking but not that great at all in pass protection, Which is more valuable in my opinion however he is a road grader and he pancakes a lot of people. I hope he gets the chance to start but not if he kills our quarterback. He better seize the job with an improvement in his play because he did lose weight and is more athletic but has to show it first.

I wonder what he does while everyone is practicing...individual drills maybe. It's not like he can't move around. Yup we need him
This dude gotta start taping those fingers up Ritchie incognito style to prevent breaks. Useless with broken fingers
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
This dude gotta start taping those fingers up Ritchie incognito style to prevent breaks. Useless with broken fingers

Cant get no holding penalties with broken fingers lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

All he probably needs is just a hug.

Or a cuddle therapy from Suzanne Woodward.

To get his spirits up. Peep game.... https://www.yahoo.com/news/client-says-arizona-massage-therapists-225343579.html
Share 49ersWebzone