There are 140 users in the forums

Joshua Garnett OG - 28th overall pick, released

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
At this point we don't have much else coming off the bench.
I hate to say it but I do not like our guards/centers coming into the season. I was extremely surprised lynch and Shanahan didn't bring in anyone that can possibly take a spot. Tomlinson/Richburg/person worries me. I was expecting interior lineman in this year's draft. like the 4th round would have been perfect instead of taking a Punter
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
I hate to say it but I do not like our guards/centers coming into the season. I was extremely surprised lynch and Shanahan didn't bring in anyone that can possibly take a spot. Tomlinson/Richburg/person worries me. I was expecting interior lineman in this year's draft. like the 4th round would have been perfect instead of taking a Punter

Agree

If Richborg [sp] plays like they envisioned then we'll be much better off.
This MoFo better produce.
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:

I think Wishnowsky was a bigger upgrade at the position and team tag any available interior OL at that point.
Maybe no news is good news with Garnett this year.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
NEG BEGINNINNNNNGGGG BABYYYYY !!!

DREAM SEASONNNNN !!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Jimmie Ward's homie injured again... hurt his finger twice in two days
Can't dislocate it again if you cut if off
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't dislocate it again if you cut if off

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe no news is good news with Garnett this year.

How right you were
Wonder what happens from here? I'm guessing IR or PUP til mid-season.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 31, 2019 at 2:20 PM ]
Every time I see this thread bumped to the top I keep praying it involves trade news.
Surgery on dislocated finger, out 3 weeks.

Bye.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Surgery on dislocated finger, out 3 weeks.

Bye.

Is surgery for a dislocated finger normal?
Share 49erswebzone