There are 84 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Originally posted by 49er_Football:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Glad to see Defo having success with the Colts. Some of these 49ers fan don't deserve him. I remember all the clowns on here calling him a bust just a few games into his rookie season. EAD.

Fax. Same thing with Warner. He is so unappreciated here. They will probably pay Kwon and trade Warner for a pick.

They would never get rid of Warner for a pick.

hopefully..
He was the rock of the entire defense. I can't see how the organization puts its' faith in injured players that play only a few games a year.
People have explained multiple times the reason for signing Armstead over Buckner.. it's a microcosm of the sad state of humanity when people simply refuse to see facts and reason just because.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Glad to see Defo having success with the Colts. Some of these 49ers fan don't deserve him. I remember all the clowns on here calling him a bust just a few games into his rookie season. EAD.

Fax. Same thing with Warner. He is so unappreciated here. They will probably pay Kwon and trade Warner for a pick.

Not a good comparison. We already paid Kwon, and Warner isn't going anywhere.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
People have explained multiple times the reason for signing Armstead over Buckner.. it's a microcosm of the sad state of humanity when people simply refuse to see facts and reason just because.

It was a stupid reason and people have the right to complain about a stupid decision
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
He was the rock of the entire defense. I can't see how the organization puts its' faith in injured players that play only a few games a year.

Dude get over it. He is gone. Time to move on. We will be fine.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Too bad Phil Rivers is completely running on fumes
Originally posted by FL9er:
Too bad Phil Rivers is completely running on fumes

He was trash last year. Their backup qb is pretty good, but they REFUSE to let that man play even after a solid year last season.
They seem to be happy to have him.

We kept AA
Is he still only using that swim move? Has he developed any other type of move yet?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
We kept AA

But we got to keep Ward too.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
We kept AA

Holy smokes, this pisses me off!!!

Ward is average at best. Could've just signed Ha Ha Cliton-Dix and got the same production. I still wouldn't mind seeing them sign Earl Thomas.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
We kept AA

Holy smokes, this pisses me off!!!

Ward is average at best. Could've just signed Ha Ha Cliton-Dix and got the same production. I still wouldn't mind seeing them sign Earl Thomas.

I remember wanting T. Gibson and I think he's played pretty well. Idk though.
Share 49erswebzone