LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rathof44:
$21mill/year vs $17mill/year for a cap challenged team. That said, wish they coulda dumped Ford and Kwon and kept Buck.

Plus a 1st round pick Kinlaw who's already better vs the run but not the pass. These injuries are insurmountable. We have the best or among the best depth in the league so not one team would be doing better with the same type of injuries.

Ford when healthy is an all pro and a game changer. I wish we kept Buckner and dumped Kwon and Richburg
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 16, 2020 at 6:53 AM ]
$21mill/year vs $17mill/year for a cap challenged team. That said, wish they coulda dumped Ford and Kwon and kept Buck.

In hindsight yes, but having Buck wouldn't help our secondary or blocking.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

In hindsight yes, but having Buck wouldn't help our secondary or blocking.

A good pass rush always helps the secondary

Could've just not resigned Coleman too. It really wasn't about the money as much as it was about getting a mid-1st.
I understand and accept trading buckner. Its not a buck vs aa argument for me. Its simply we over valued and over payed armstead. Plain and simple i dont think armstead is or was worth his contract we payed. That kind of money has to be a game changer week in week out and every single play
Originally posted by teylo31:
I understand and accept trading buckner. Its not a buck vs aa argument for me. Its simply we over valued and over payed armstead. Plain and simple i dont think armstead is or was worth his contract we payed. That kind of money has to be a game changer week in week out and every single play

He was worth the contract in 2019 but we all knew that it was due to a fluke year plus he had one hell of a supporting cast.
Missing Buck

this
Originally posted by proniner1:

this

Yrp.

Turned out we should have cut ford kept the savings to resign buck. Ford will retire. No ones looking for updates on the back.

Glad to see Defo having success with the Colts. Some of these 49ers fan don't deserve him. I remember all the clowns on here calling him a bust just a few games into his rookie season. EAD.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 18, 2020 at 1:34 PM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:

Glad to see Defo having success with the Colts. Some of these 49ers fan don't deserve him. I remember all the clowns on here calling him a bust just a few games into his rookie season. EAD.

Fax. Same thing with Warner. He is so unappreciated here. They will probably pay Kwon and trade Warner for a pick.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Fax. Same thing with Warner. He is so unappreciated here. They will probably pay Kwon and trade Warner for a pick.

Lmaoooooo wouldn't surprise me with your last sentence
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 18, 2020 at 1:40 PM ]

Woowww that will be a nightmare... we wont recover for something like that
Originally posted by proniner1:

Woowww that will be a nightmare... we wont recover for something like that

That's not happening
  • evil
  • Veteran

Clearly wearing a 9ers shirt under his jersey.
Share 49ersWebzone