LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Aaron Donald got doubled all game long and had a whopping 1 combine tackle against Carolina.

You have a point there, but I think carolinas oline is better than tampas ?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Interior is questionable. Turner is a Good guard but Paradis is up and down. Van Roten is the definition of a journeyman.

Marpet is better then anyone Carolina has.

I know there's a lot of hate for PFF but I think they are spot on about o lines. 7-20 are pretty much interchangeable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Did buckner even play vs the bucs
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah. Outside that TFL he didn't have a particularly good game, but that's alright. We got 15 more
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Who are the better defensive tackles in the NFL, which of those DTs are elite defensive tackles?

Who is better on the 49ers?

Trolling or for real?

That's one way to say you can't answer the question.
Originally posted by genus49:
Who are the better defensive tackles in the NFL, which of those DTs are elite defensive tackles?

Trolling or for real?

Outside of Donald or Fletcher Cox you can argue Buckner is easily the next guy in line at DT.

No, otherwise he would have.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Trolling or for real?

Outside of Donald or Fletcher Cox you can argue Buckner is easily the next guy in line at DT.

Here's how this goes down. You ask a question to which you've already settled on the answer. I name anybody I want. You say something about how uninformed I am and that's that. Name literally all the pro bowl DL that didn't need to get help to get in the pro bowl. There's your list.
Niners have 99 problems but Buckner ain't one.

This dude is a beast. The league will have to accept this fact sooner or later.

He's only going to get better.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Niners have 99 problems but Buckner ain't one.

This dude is a beast. The league will have to accept this fact sooner or later.

He's only going to get better.

Let's hope so!

Unoriginal

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Aaron Donald got doubled all game long and had a whopping 1 combine tackle against Carolina.

No, they're not actually. About the same.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I'll admit, DeFo didn't have a splashy game. And I do think he's overrated by a lot of people on here. But here's the thing: He doesn't need to be BY or Stubby—not with the new D-line we have. Even if he just plays solid, he will get opportunities to flash because there is simply too much talent on the front for everyone to be blocked consistently. If Ford or Bosa have a slow game, it's entirely possible that someone like DeFo or Arik will have a huge one.

He had a better season last year than Bryant Young ever did, lol.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I'll admit, DeFo didn't have a splashy game. And I do think he's overrated by a lot of people on here. But here's the thing: He doesn't need to be BY or Stubby—not with the new D-line we have. Even if he just plays solid, he will get opportunities to flash because there is simply too much talent on the front for everyone to be blocked consistently. If Ford or Bosa have a slow game, it's entirely possible that someone like DeFo or Arik will have a huge one.

He had a better season last year than Bryant Young ever did, lol.

Right? Defo is a stud plain and simple.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

Yeah. Outside that TFL he didn't have a particularly good game, but that's alright. We got 15 more

Go rewatch the game Defo was dominant.

Trolling or for real?

Here's how this goes down. You ask a question to which you've already settled on the answer. I name anybody I want. You say something about how uninformed I am and that's that. Name literally all the pro bowl DL that didn't need to get help to get in the pro bowl. There's your list.

You don't know who they are, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone