LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
I remember when many on the wz said all those moves the rams made wouldn't workout. They said all those hard to handle personalities would blow up in their face.

Just goes to show how little armchair quarterbacks really know about the game. Fisher deserves a lot of credit too.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Now you need one for there was no facemask on Goff at the 2 on the previous series.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I remember when many on the wz said all those moves the rams made wouldn't workout. They said all those hard to handle personalities would blow up in their face.

lol zoners.
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Now you need one for there was no facemask on Goff at the 2 on the previous series.

Did you need 24 hours to come up with that excuse to remove the asterisk by this years SB ?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol zoners.

The exact term was "paper tigers" and were compared to that one eagles "dream team" a few years back. Fun times on the zone.
I want the Rams must a win for championship, please. Patriots is enough for championships and does to Superbowl again! fck to Patriots!!! Go Rams must a win and beat to Patriots.. please..
Tom Brady is the best history for 9 times at Superbowl today. Make me sick of Tom Brady for the Patriots team!!

Originally posted by tommyncal:
Did you need 24 hours to come up with that excuse to remove the asterisk by this years SB ?

Nope. Just fixing your flawed logic.
Rams fans are coming onto 49ers message boards and expecting us to give them credit lmao why waste your time?

Regardless this super bowl has a huge asterisk on it since both teams were gifted victory's this past Sunday by the refs/NFL so enjoy your hollow super bowl apperence, little brother

"Paper Tigers!"
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Originally posted by tommyncal:

Nope. Just fixing your flawed logic.

That'd been blurted out the min you read the post...
Lol
You didn't even watch the game...
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Rams fans are coming onto 49ers message boards and expecting us to give them credit lmao why waste your time?

Regardless this super bowl has a huge asterisk on it since both teams were gifted victory's this past Sunday by the refs/NFL so enjoy your hollow super bowl apperence, little brother

You mean like when Debartola paid players off the books to skirt cap rules to win a Super Bowl. That kind of asterik?

No matter what you feel on the Rams Saints game the following is true. Rams did not cheat (unlike 49ers). Rams outplayed Saints for final three quarters plus OT.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

I've been posting with you all since 2012.

What did the Rams do wrong?
I accept the refs made many bad calls.

What specifically did the Rams do that you think is wrong?
Share 49ersWebzone