LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 184 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Maybe this is the season the Rams luck runs out when it comes to avoiding injuries.

You can only land tails for so long. Eventually you'll hit the same number of heads.
Sounds like Stafford might have messed up his hand today at practice
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

The same thumb he had surgery on. I'm sure the Rams will luck out and nothing will come of it. Seattle and the rams play at IND week 1 and 2 without Wentz. That was probably losses for them but now road wins. Of course the niners will most likely be playing them with Wentz. Got to love the luck every damn year
X-rays came back negative.

• thl408
All because that chick threw a beer when he wasn't looking. Just realized how LAR and LAC have basically the same colors.
Maybe this is the season McVay figures out how to beat Kyle?
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Maybe this is the season McVay figures out how to beat Kyle?

Yeah it will have to be against our 3rd strings for that to even happen bc we all know Shanahan is a way better coach even winning with backups
Originally posted by thl408:
All because that chick threw a beer when he wasn't looking. Just realized how LAR and LAC have basically the same colors.

Yeah it was dying down, then she escalated it…instigating

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
It's all scheme - Ramsey
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
It's all scheme - Ramsey

I've always thought Ramsey is extremely overrated. I would take Jaire Alexander and Xavien Howard over him all day.
I've always thought Ramsey is extremely overrated. I would take Jaire Alexander and Xavien Howard over him all day.

You thought wrong. Ramsey is the best cb in the league
Originally posted by frenchmov:

You thought wrong. Ramsey is the best cb in the league

I disagree. He's the biggest physical freak at CB but his technique and discipline has always been inconsistent.
Share 49ersWebzone