There are 265 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
no first round pick until 2022. Their GM is the worst of all time.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
no first round pick until 2022. Their GM is the worst of all time.

But... but... but they got Ramsey to fox their offensive line issues.
Meanwhile in La La Land

Word on street is they are already going to restructure Goff's contract to help with salary cap issues to sign a few of their impending FAs
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Word on street is they are already going to restructure Goff's contract to help with salary cap issues to sign a few of their impending FAs

Don't do it Goff. You earned that money. Don't let them take what you worked for lol.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

Don't do it Goff. You earned that money. Don't let them take what you worked for lol.

It's the Rams front office. They probably give him a first round pick and more guaranteed money.
Wade Phillips fired

Rams are slowly returning to the bottom of the division where they belong.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Wade Phillips fired

Wade is a tremendous DC

Not sure why they cut ties
Yeah, I'm pretty surprised about Wade's departure as well. Wonder if we'll find out more.

I admittedly was one of the fans who was upset they swooped him up and we didn't.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Restructuring doesn't always mean less money for the player

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Wade Phillips fired

Wade is a tremendous DC

Not sure why they cut ties

Heading back to the ranch.

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Goff is gonna kiss him, one of these days...

one more nonplayoff season and I can see the stadium completely filled with opposing fanbases next year. LA chargers vs LA rams will have the lowest attendance out of any game in the history of NFL
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
one more nonplayoff season and I can see the stadium completely filled with opposing fanbases next year. LA chargers vs LA rams will have the lowest attendance out of any game in the history of NFL

It's surprising the NFL relented and allowed the teams to move there, it's such a saturated sports market underperforming teams will struggle to sell tickets. Then the blackouts come...and everyone loves those.
Share 49ersWebzone