LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WINiner:
Has 1 division sent both the wildcards from its ranks?

Would the 49ers, Cucks and Lambs all going this year be a 1st ever 3 playoff teams from the same division in the current alignment?

No. It happens a lot. A recently as 2017.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Dec 9, 2019 at 1:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Has 1 division sent both the wildcards from its ranks?

Would the 49ers, Cucks and Lambs all going this year be a 1st ever 3 playoff teams from the same division in the current alignment?

No. It happens a lot. A recently as 2017.

Really? Huh, who'd have thought?
Rama fans getting arrogant again. We are still a matchup nightmare for them.
Originally posted by rathman4481:
Rama fans getting arrogant again. We are still a matchup nightmare for them.

They'll lose to the Cowboys and the us and their playoff hopes will be crushed
Rams are underrated right now. 8-5 is a legit record
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by dj43:
The Rams suddenly resurrecting themselves just now is not good news. They have been underachieving for most of the season. Let's hope they fall back to the previous form.

We match up well vs the Rams being able to get pressure with 4 and drop the rest in coverage.

Rams match up well vs Seattle, Seattle matches up well vs us, we match up well vs. the Rams...though I do like us vs. Seattle with our offensive weapons being healthy enough to play.

For some f**king reason the Seahawks play the Rams so relaxed and when they play us it's like they are on some cocaine/steroid mix.

This.

For some f**king reason the Seahawks play the Rams so relaxed and when they play us it's like they are on some cocaine/steroid mix.

I thought the same thing. SEA players were running through brick walls when they played us. You know what I think, prior to our game, Pete had each player pass by the "Team Dr." office.

On a serious note, the Rams are not a team to be taken lightly right now. Shoot Gurley up before each game for the stretch run and that dude is not fun to defend.
[ Edited by Joecool on Dec 11, 2019 at 8:06 AM ]
And just when everyone jumps on that Rams wagon, I realize that they're still the same ole sorry azz Rams

Seahawks seem to match up better vs sf oline getting better pressure than they do vs rams. Way to beat rams is pressure goth.He gets Happy feet after getting hit alot and will throw blindly at times
Originally posted by dj43:
The Rams suddenly resurrecting themselves just now is not good news. They have been underachieving for most of the season. Let's hope they fall back to the previous form.

We match up well vs the Rams being able to get pressure with 4 and drop the rest in coverage.

Rams match up well vs Seattle, Seattle matches up well vs us, we match up well vs. the Rams...though I do like us vs. Seattle with our offensive weapons being healthy enough to play.

This.

Seriously.

Clowney was trash vs the Rams last game.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I just looked at their injury list and they got one dude questionable...their O line is playing better even with mostly rookies

We need to stay injury free from here on out (tall task) and get some healthy bodies back in time for the week 16 rematch
They played the Cardinals and a Seahawks team that they've historically matched up well against and should've beaten earlier in the season, now suddenly "they're back"? Not impressed, same ol' Rams. Should beat them next Saturday
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 14, 2019 at 10:27 AM ]
interesing
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I expect them to do a number on them Reverse Cowgirls, but I won't be surprised to find out these Lambs s**t the bed again
Every time I forget to read here, I come back and read up.

Awww for the old days. I do miss the times of fun postings with some of you.

A bit of a cheers to your success this year. And let's see what happens Saturday.
Share 49ersWebzone