There are 171 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Goff is lucky to have kupp to bail him out. Without gourley at 100% they definetly aren't as good. If you can find a way to double team kupp every play then they become much more average amd you force Goff to beat you they become a first or second round playoff team instead of superbowl contender.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Goff is lucky to have kupp to bail him out. Without gourley at 100% they definetly aren't as good. If you can find a way to double team kupp every play then they become much more average amd you force Goff to beat you they become a first or second round playoff team instead of superbowl contender.

Goff is a one read QB, who is lucky to have mcvay with him. If mcvay has jimmy g they would have won the SB.
I bet they flex our Rams game into Sunday night. They have chargers v Steelers. Steelers may not have a win yet.
Originally posted by Youngone:
I bet they flex our Rams game into Sunday night. They have chargers v Steelers. Steelers may not have a win yet.

Should happen, but Steelers are one of those east coast teams that get more love, so it may not.
why are the Rams ahead of us in divisional standings if we have more points scored with the same records?
All I know is you Bay Area niner fans need to invade the LA coliseum October 13th. Possibly undefeated teams and can be flexed to Sunday night football.
The hype is beginning.
I'm an LA niner fan. I expect 50/50 fans support.
Originally posted by corona55569:
All I know is you Bay Area niner fans need to invade the LA coliseum October 13th. Possibly undefeated teams and can be flexed to Sunday night football.
The hype is beginning.

Thinking of making the trip down there
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The hype is beginning.

Don't think do it ! And tailgate with us
We need a separate thread for the hype
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
why are the Rams ahead of us in divisional standings if we have more points scored with the same records?

May be strength of schedule

I honestly don't care. 3-0 is 3-0 and it all won't matter in 3 weeks. That will tell the real story.

Only thing that might keep Niners-Rams off SNF in a few weeks is Chiefs-Texans, but for sure hoping they make up for last year when our game got flexed out
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Don't think do it ! And tailgate with us
We need a separate thread for the hype

I'm going to this game. Without Staley Trent Taylor and Witherspoon I'm not too happy. I swear the rams get so lucky with the injury bug
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I honestly don't care. 3-0 is 3-0 and it all won't matter in 3 weeks. That will tell the real story.

I mean I care whether we're first in the division or not despite being the same record. I want to know why we aren't exactly.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I think they just list the teams with identical records in alphabetical order, that or by conference record; LAR is 2-0 vs 1-0 for SF.
Share 49ersWebzone