There are 199 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jrg:
Off to a solid start

Rams Legends game in LA canceled

A representative at the StubHub Center ticket office, when asked via phone why the event was canceled, replied: "Low sales."

link

that's disappointing. jeff garcia was going to be there
Seems it was a poorly planned event (the Rams organization appears to have foisted it on a 3rd party & had minimal involvement in organizing it) that also would've been competing with the Rams-Cowboys preseason game the day prior @ the Coliseum

A smarter plan would've been to tie the two events together (attendees to the preseason game can watch the legends game before by paying a fee towards the legends' charities or something like that)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 2, 2016 at 5:06 PM ]
looking forward to watching the show tonight. anyone else gonna watch Hard Knocks?
I can't stand watching Goff on the Rams. His knuckle should be up Kilgore's butthole right now damnit :(
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
I can't stand watching Goff on the Rams. His knuckle should be up Kilgore's butthole right now damnit :(

You do realize even if the Rams kicker didn't choke, he'd be playing for Hue Jackson/Doug Pederson? Plus there's no guarantee he'll pan out. He was never going to fall past #2, much less #7. [In B4 meaningless wins against Bears and Rams which still would NOT place 49ers high enough to draft him]
Goff never called a play in a huddle including HS/College

Goff doesn't know which direction the sun rises

Good luck St louis
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Good luck St louis

ATT, you know damn well that if given the option, you take Goff as a 49er.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Good luck St louis

Phoenix can vouch for me, I would not.

As I mentioned in the goff/wentz threads...I think this years QB class was weak except for Hogan
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 10, 2016 at 4:48 PM ]

"I'm not f—ing going 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7 … we have too much talent here for that," [Fisher] said on "Hard Knocks." "We had some 7-9 bulls— this morning and we can't have that. Deon is gone. That is 7-9 bulls— and we don't need it."

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. GOING 8-8 IS ALL YOU DO. IT IS YOUR DESTINY, AND NO END-OF-ROSTER SCHMOE SNEAKING A HONEY INTO HIS ROOM IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-jeff-fisher-ruthlessly-cut-160053870.html

Good luck St louis

As I mentioned in the goff/wentz threads...I think this years QB class was weak except for Hogan

So the QB taken in the 5th round was better than anybody taken before him? Including the 1st and 2nd picks?

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Aaron Donald really impressed me, so athletic for a man his size.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Good luck St louis

So the QB taken in the 5th round was better than anybody taken before him? Including the 1st and 2nd picks?
at the time of the draft no, but over the years i think he will be the better QB
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 13, 2016 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Good luck St louis

at the time of the draft no, but over the years i think he will be the better QB

Interesting opinion. lol
Rams discussing an extension for Fisher.

New city. Same commitment to 7-9.
Share 49ersWebzone