LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Rams to be on Hard Knocks according to LA Times

http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-hbo-hard-knocks-20160323-story.html
Rams is enough dumb because they will not earn moneys for business. 49ers, Raiders and SD are three team in California because they are not enough business tickets. Rams should move in Dallas. Dallas is great business ticket. Jerry Jone is very smart and earn the moneys alot for good business tickets.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-hbo-hard-knocks-20160323-story.html

LOL. Hard knocks must think of the most completely boring, uninteresting team to study just as a challenge to see if they can actually pull of producing dramatic stories.
that team is gonna be soooooi distracted lol

-move to LA
-LA media (tmz)
-HBO
-game in London

Originally posted by ninerjok:

LOL. Hard knocks must think of the most completely boring, uninteresting team to study just as a challenge to see if they can actually pull of producing dramatic stories.

Ratings. Everyone in LA will watch it. I didn't know that show was even still on.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Ratings. Everyone in LA will watch it. I didn't know that show was even still on.

It's odd. I have never seen a single episode of Hard Knocks. Have never cared, and always hoped the Rams would not be on it. But then, who really wants to watch anything in St. Louis? I didn't even want to watch that BS boring whatever, and I'm a Rams fan.

Now though, it's them moving to LA, has some interest. The move is interesting. We will see now. I am being bombarded by people from Orange County and LA now telling me how excited they are to watch it. I'm like the only Rams fan they know - is kinda fun now.

Go LA Rams!!! Let's enjoy.

The best seats in the house are about what endzone seats on the 3rd level at Levi's cost. I guess they took into consideration that their temporary home is 93 years old.
The prices for Inglewood will likelly be higher than Levis and will include the PSL's.

The colisuem prices for 3 years are affordable and have no PSL's.
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
The prices for Inglewood will likelly be higher than Levis and will include the PSL's.

The colisuem prices for 3 years are affordable and have no PSL's.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Someone who goes to a Ram-49er game in Los Angeles will need to report on the fan mix. I would be curious, I pretty much went to most 49er-Ram games at Anaheim stadium from 1980-1994. Each passing game had more 49er fans, where toward the end you would think the 49ers were the home team. Of course things have changed, two years after the Rams moved to Anaheim the Raiders came to Los Angeles taking away fans. In that time frame the 49ers won 5 Super Bowls and dominated the Rams in head to head match ups. Just wondering if the make up of those crowds were mostly real 49er fans or bandwagon 49er fans? For the record I would go to non-49er games just to root against the Rams and laugh how bad they got. At Anaheim stadium toward the end of the Rams you could buy "scalped" tickets at less than face value in the parking lot. Had a good Ram fan friend who was broke who would be a designated driver and accompany me as long as I was buying. Oh the memories, those were the days.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The best seats in the house are about what endzone seats on the 3rd level at Levi's cost. I guess they took into consideration that their temporary home is 93 years old.
also, that you are a mile away from the field when sitting in the first row
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That is still a lot more expensive than for the Cards. The same $2,000 seats would cost $1,300.

Holy s**t. They traded the house for the #1 pick.
Share 49ersWebzone