LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Can they get away from Goff, Gurley, and Cooks without paying a premium? I sure hope not
Trading all in just to attempt to look legit before they move into a billion dollar facility next season.

Yeah it hasnt worked out
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Trading all in just to attempt to look legit before they move into a billion dollar facility next season.

Yeah it hasnt worked out

Like we all said at he time! It is just not the way to go.
That Oline is so bad it's laughable.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yeah it hasnt worked out

Like we all said at he time! It is just not the way to go.

The same thing happened to the greatest show on turf. But how could they know it?
That fake punt pass was just pitiful to watch
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Can they get away from Goff, Gurley, and Cooks without paying a premium? I sure hope not

Feel bad for Gurley and cooks. It's not like they want these problems. Goff just mediocre tho
They made a lot of bad player decisions and it's coming back to haunt them. They built their team with a lot of high draft picks and then destroyed it by over paying for free agents. Then they trade them away to make room for all the high priced players they accumulated. This is a classic NFL rise and fall that we see often when teams aren't managed well. To have long term success teams need to constantly be looking 2 or 3 years ahead and not just trying to win now.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 11, 2019 at 7:59 AM ]
I was going to say, "at least they scored more than 3 points" but their offense didn't
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Center Allen is out for the season. Looks like the NFC West is up to their backups.

(Cooks and) LT Havenstein ist out for Sunday too. Got news if you face Mack.

theyre "fans" are such cucks...rejoicing with the seawhacks
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
A long lost article (explains why they lost the SB)...is Rath still doing that sweet touchy stuff with McBae or what?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001015611/article/sean-mcvay-will-be-without-getback-coach-for-sb-liii
Rams are a thing of the past folks...
I tried to tell that one Rams fan on here that they were about to collapse. He didn't believe me. Whoops.
But they just beat the Bears....according to some of their fans their OL is fixed now, McVay's scheme / game plan was back to being "genius, and Rams will run the table on their way to the Super Bowl..
Share 49ersWebzone