LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I absolutely love how people are saying Jared Goff is not a good quarterback which may be true however his yardage totals are ridiculous what is it 337 yards a game? So even if the quarterback is not elite that we face he throws up elite yards. And he didn't do it against us so enough with these f**king detractors trying to take anything away that the Niners do.

They are the best defense in the league by a decent margin in my opinion. Imagine how much better our stats would be if we played Buffalo Miami giants the Jets and so on. Tampa Bay has a great offense yardage wise and production wise so do the Rams and last time I checked the bengals aren't bad at all on offense especially with all of their injuries. The Browns put up a lot of yards on everyone else except for us. They destroyed the Ravens overrated defense and they looked like garbage against us. This defense could be the Most dominant defense we have ever had. We just need to stay healthy. Imagine if Ford was healthier and Witherspoon was back?
The Rams trying to improve the team like they playing Madden.....
^ was thinking exactly this earlier today.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I absolutely love how people are saying Jared Goff is not a good quarterback which may be true however his yardage totals are ridiculous what is it 337 yards a game? So even if the quarterback is not elite that we face he throws up elite yards. And he didn't do it against us so enough with these f**king detractors trying to take anything away that the Niners do.

They are the best defense in the league by a decent margin in my opinion. Imagine how much better our stats would be if we played Buffalo Miami giants the Jets and so on. Tampa Bay has a great offense yardage wise and production wise so do the Rams and last time I checked the bengals aren't bad at all on offense especially with all of their injuries. The Browns put up a lot of yards on everyone else except for us. They destroyed the Ravens overrated defense and they looked like garbage against us. This defense could be the Most dominant defense we have ever had. We just need to stay healthy. Imagine if Ford was healthier and Witherspoon was back?

Great points!

Yes our defense could be special!

Spoon returning will be needed to shut down the top teams.

Btw I agree with you. Goff is a good QB. He's underrated bc he's not living up to #16 namesake in the clutch and still needs support. However if you give him enough tools and game plan, he's better than Wilson.

Wilson is just a constantly improving sandlot player. IDGAF about his stats, he only throws the ball deep well. Look what that did for them at home against NO and BALT.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Great points!

Yes our defense could be special!

Spoon returning will be needed to shut down the top teams.

Btw I agree with you. Goff is a good QB. He's underrated bc he's not living up to #16 namesake in the clutch and still needs support. However if you give him enough tools and game plan, he's better than Wilson.

Wilson is just a constantly improving sandlot player. IDGAF about his stats, he only throws the ball deep well. Look what that did for them at home against NO and BALT.

So damn true, get out of my head motherf**ker. I got nothing but love for you and you are right look at all the good it did. It's like he can't throw Anything except deep ball prayers. He does have nice touch on his deep passes but no qb can make a living out of that unless they have a great d to bail them out like tarkenton had so I've heard.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

expect the media bandwagon to start again tomorrow.
Rams: lose 3 in a row...can't block anybody.
Media: Oh no! the rams are in trouble! Offensive line sucks...
Rams: Mortgage the future for a defensive back, beat a 1-5 team...
Media: Rams superbowl contender!
why wasnt donald ejected as he deserved to be?

Originally posted by alwayssecond:

completely agree...dude is a scumbag that learned all the tricks from suh
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Originally posted by alwayssecond:

completely agree...dude is a scumbag that learned all the tricks from suh

Dude is an OG!!! Didn't care how big Donald was straight punched his face!!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone seen these tools doing this crap on the sidelines last game?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2816931-video-rams-coach-ted-rath-explains-job-of-holding-back-sean-mcvay-on-sidelines

This has gotta be some of the dumbest s**t ever...paying this tool to rub up behind the other clown on national TV

Do all teams have a stooge like this? Something weird about this whole thing. So LA, such an entitled narcisistic feel about it. Totally fits the McVay vibe though. Does Shanny have some guy giving him a reach around every game too?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone seen these tools doing this crap on the sidelines last game?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2816931-video-rams-coach-ted-rath-explains-job-of-holding-back-sean-mcvay-on-sidelines

This has gotta be some of the dumbest s**t ever...paying this tool to rub up behind the other clown on national TV

Do all teams have a stooge like this? Something weird about this whole thing. So LA, such an entitled narcisistic feel about it. Totally fits the McVay vibe though. Does Shanny have some guy giving him a reach around every game too?

Gawd I hope not...I'm banking that they're the only lops who do this crap lmfao

I think Shanny would punch someone really hard in the face if they tried to play that s**t with him lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

This made news several months ago at the Super Bowl.

that explains the 3 pts.

Just put a leash on him.

LOL I don't know what looks more stupid, Jameis Winston sucking on his fingers or these two sugar boys
Share 49ersWebzone