LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Glad to see the rams picking up where they left off at! 3pts consistency!

They don't play pretty much any of the starters the entire preseason, they don't give a s**t.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Glad to see the rams picking up where they left off at! 3pts consistency!

They don't play pretty much any of the starters the entire preseason, they don't give a s**t.

I'm sure he knows that but you have to see his point......or rather 3
So which RB is going to split carries with Gurley? I think it is obvious the plan is to save Gurley for the playoffs, but that is not my interest. I have Henderson on my FF team.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
I am not a doctor but what I know so far about arthritic is, that you are not coming back from it. They try to rest him, try to pound him less in preseason as they say. But it only gets worse. He night suffer severe damage if he keeps playing.

He's a competitor and won't give up. But let's be realistic. At one point he has to admit that there ain't such things as part time NFL players. I would think Henderson and Brown get a lot of reps but they might sign someone like CJ Anderson.
Originally posted by Joecool:
So which RB is going to split carries with Gurley? I think it is obvious the plan is to save Gurley for the playoffs, but that is not my interest. I have Henderson on my FF team.

Hopefully Henderson since I picked him up on my FF league
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Hopefully Henderson since I picked him up on my FF league

yep I took a late round flyer on him also.
There is a cool article on reddit called the 43point magic line.. Since 1983 only three teams that have scored less than 43 total points in preseason have made the playoffs and all three lost in the first round. It's a good read. They need to score at least 20 more or they are not making the playoffs
[ Edited by Izyniner on Aug 28, 2019 at 12:41 PM ]
Silly theory.

But they scored 22. Whew! Lol.

Going 4-12 when you lose your QB before October> scoring 3 points in the super bowl
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Going 4-12 when you lose your QB before October> scoring 3 points in the super bowl

"That's da truth baby dats da plain truth!!!"

4 year extension for Goff. Reported around 32 mil a year. Lol idiots
$110M guaranteed! Da s**t...haha
How are they going to keep girly?Darnold? Peters?and now ,Clay Matthews?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
How are they going to keep girly?Darnold? Peters?and now ,Clay Matthews?

Cap increases every year while we keep sitting on our asses.
Cap increases every year while we keep sitting on our asses.

Yeah why haven't the niners signed, traded or extended anyone?? Why!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone