There are 121 users in the forums

The LOS ANG7L7S RAMS Threat (Didn't Win LOL)

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by NCommand:
Los Angeles, objectively, what say you?

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona

Offensive Talent: Los Angeles 20, San Francisco 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 15, San Francisco 12, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: Los Angeles 38, San Francisco 33, Seattle 26, Arizona 23

How the hell is Russell Wilson the best QB in the division????????
How in the hell do the Rams have more O talent than SF?????????????????With who San Fran has in the backfield and a more talented Qb and Kittle and the new wr's? Must be blind
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Los Angeles, objectively, what say you?

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona

Offensive Talent: Los Angeles 20, San Francisco 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 15, San Francisco 12, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: Los Angeles 38, San Francisco 33, Seattle 26, Arizona 23

How the hell is Russell Wilson the best QB in the division????????
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Los Angeles, objectively, what say you?

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona

Offensive Talent: Los Angeles 20, San Francisco 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 15, San Francisco 12, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: Los Angeles 38, San Francisco 33, Seattle 26, Arizona 23

How the hell is Russell Wilson the best QB in the division????????

Because he is? He's a top 5 QB dude. Hate him but it's true.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Because he is? He's a top 5 QB dude. Hate him but it's true.

I would have to strongly disagree. I would rather have these quarterbacks

Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Mahomes
Rotlisberger
Luck
Wentz
Ryan

And possibly these
Jimmy Garoppolo
Rivers
Cam
Goff

For me he is at best 9th and not far out of the possibility of being 14th
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Because he is? He's a top 5 QB dude. Hate him but it's true.

I would have to strongly disagree. I would rather have these quarterbacks

Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Mahomes
Rotlisberger
Luck
Wentz
Ryan

And possibly these
Jimmy Garoppolo
Rivers
Cam
Goff

For me he is at best 9th and not far out of the possibility of being 14th

Top 5 QBs should be more than capable of putting up more than 3 points in the super bowl against the same team that a legitimate top 5 QB carved up 2 weeks prior
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 438
The biggest joke though is the RB/FB. How can we not be the best? Ridiculous.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/06/04/los-angeles-rams-todd-gurley-knee-injury-concerns

Seems Todd Gurley will continue to have health problems. While all the news is speculation at best, what we saw the end of last season into the playoffs looks to continue.
[ Edited by ToneLoce on Jun 4, 2019 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I don't see how you have the rams listed as number 1 for g/c when they currently have no starter for either position. Both starters are gone and they are relying on rookies and young unproven players to replace high quality starters. I think they should be way down the list until they prove otherwise.

That was just a template a fan did. You're supposed to do your own...actually, asking an objective Ram fan to do theirs. There's one in the Hawks and Cards thread too. What would yours be?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 13, 2019 at 7:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Mayor:
The biggest joke though is the RB/FB. How can we not be the best? Ridiculous.

Stop whining about it and do your own.

4 - 3 - 2 - 1 point system. Add 'em up and see where the overall points fall.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 438
Scale: 4, 3, 2, 1

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: San Francisco, Seattle, Rams, Arizona

I'd say, the QB position is pretty clear. Kyler can be a Manziel or a Mayfield, you just might not know.
The RB spot is quiet clear to me. No matter who (or if) we cut, we are by far the best hier. By very far. Gurley could be severely injuries but even if not. Seattle had no one and Johnson had a good couple of games but wasn't really good last year.
WR is difficult. If you look at last year's numbers you tend to rate the Rams highest but I think we have the most versatile and talented group.
Interior lineman... It's hard to get good o linemen nowadays. I suppose all teams are not really good here but at least we have them together for the longest time .

Offensive Talent: San Francisco 21, Los Angeles 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

I am pretty uncertain when it comes to CBs.

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 16, San Francisco 13, Arizona 11, Seattle 10

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: San Francisco 38, Los Angeles 36, Seattle 24, Arizona 23

Originally posted by Mayor:
Scale: 4, 3, 2, 1

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: San Francisco, Seattle, Rams, Arizona

I'd say, the QB position is pretty clear. Kyler can be a Manziel or a Mayfield, you just might not know.
The RB spot is quiet clear to me. No matter who (or if) we cut, we are by far the best hier. By very far. Gurley could be severely injuries but even if not. Seattle had no one and Johnson had a good couple of games but wasn't really good last year.
WR is difficult. If you look at last year's numbers you tend to rate the Rams highest but I think we have the most versatile and talented group.
Interior lineman... It's hard to get good o linemen nowadays. I suppose all teams are not really good here but at least we have them together for the longest time .

Offensive Talent: San Francisco 21, Los Angeles 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

I am pretty uncertain when it comes to CBs.

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 16, San Francisco 13, Arizona 11, Seattle 10

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: San Francisco 38, Los Angeles 36, Seattle 24, Arizona 23

Niners easily have best RB/FB group if healthy. Especially with T. Gurley having a degenerative knee. David Johnson great but is all Cards have. What's better than McKinnon/Coleman/Breida and Juice at full strength? Nothing even comes close.
Edit: sorry my bad, I guess you made Niner RBs first.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jun 16, 2019 at 9:17 AM ]
Originally posted by Mayor:
Scale: 4, 3, 2, 1

Offensive Personnel:
QB: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RB/FB: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
TE1/TE2/OW: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
XWR/SWR/ZWR: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
LT/RT: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona
C/LG/RG: San Francisco, Seattle, Rams, Arizona

I'd say, the QB position is pretty clear. Kyler can be a Manziel or a Mayfield, you just might not know.
The RB spot is quiet clear to me. No matter who (or if) we cut, we are by far the best hier. By very far. Gurley could be severely injuries but even if not. Seattle had no one and Johnson had a good couple of games but wasn't really good last year.
WR is difficult. If you look at last year's numbers you tend to rate the Rams highest but I think we have the most versatile and talented group.
Interior lineman... It's hard to get good o linemen nowadays. I suppose all teams are not really good here but at least we have them together for the longest time .

Offensive Talent: San Francisco 21, Los Angeles 17, Seattle 12, Arizona 11

Defensive Personnel:
NT/DT: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle
DE/ER: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona, Seattle
SAM/MIKE/TED/WILL: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Arizona
RCB/SCB/LCB: Arizona, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle
FS/SS: Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona. San Francisco

I am pretty uncertain when it comes to CBs.

Defensive Talent: Los Angeles 16, San Francisco 13, Arizona 11, Seattle 10

Special Teams:
LS/PK/P: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Arizona

Special Teams Talent: San Francisco 4, Los Angeles 3, Seattle 2, Arizona 1

Total: San Francisco 38, Los Angeles 36, Seattle 24, Arizona 23

There we go! Thanks for doing one. BTW, I forgot to add PR...Lockett is probably the best returner if the group.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 20, 2019 at 7:15 AM ]
In 2018 Seattle led NFL in rushing and Rams were third. Yet you have 49ers ahead of both? Why? Because you picked up yet another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro? LOL. At least Breida will have company in the top ten list of backs with negative yardage.
Originally posted by ramsfan:
In 2018 Seattle led NFL in rushing and Rams were third. Yet you have 49ers ahead of both? Why? Because you picked up yet another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro? LOL. At least Breida will have company in the top ten list of backs with negative yardage.

?
3 points in a super bowl....still hilarious
Share 49erswebzone