There are 184 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Can you imagine the vitriol that would be being spewed around here if KS and JG s**t the bed like this ?

Yes, unfortunately.
Originally posted by English:
Can you imagine the vitriol that would be being spewed around here if KS and JG s**t the bed like this ?

Yes, unfortunately.

So very true. Some Fans have a hard time being fair and objective. They would rather be right and the Niners not be a good franchise then be wrong and the Niners be back at the top

If jimmy g is healthy I think a wild card Appearance is in store

Yes, unfortunately.

So wouldn't criticism be just if KS & JG only scored 3 points in a SB?
Just curious what the criteria is by some here.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Yes, unfortunately.

So wouldn't criticism be just if KS & JG only scored 3 points in a SB?
Just curious what the criteria is by some here.

I'm talking about in comparison to the excuses made for the Rams by 49er fans who think/thought the Rams could do no wrong and McVay was this amazing genius. I just think there is a different standard.
And yes it would be just to skewer KS/JG if they only managed 3pts in the SB
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

they did s**t the bed tho. KS has won 10 games in 2 years and JG got paid big and gave us 2.5 games. Much bigger s**tting of bed than being down one score late in the super bowl.
Originally posted by susweel:

they did s**t the bed tho. KS has won 10 games in 2 years and JG got paid big and gave us 2.5 games. Much bigger s**tting of bed than being down one score late in the super bowl.

Lol I'm not talking about the Niners season, I'm talking about the Rams in the SB. You, and others, were extremely high on them all year and praised McVay as the next great genius. What are your thoughts now? Because you still rail against KS for the NE/ATL SB
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 26, 2019 at 5:39 PM ]
Lol I'm not talking about the Niners season, I'm talking about the Rams in the SB. You, and others, were extremely high on them all year and praised McVay as the next great genius. What are your thoughts now? Because you still rail against KS for the NE/ATL SB

Very true. I'm curious as well, so many people ripping on Kyle yet he has little to no talent to work with or that's healthy and available He is squeezing everything out of these players which McVay could not do. If Shanahan had the Rams roster the Super Bowl would've been won by the Rams.
[ Edited by elguapo on Feb 28, 2019 at 12:28 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Still a genius, wish we hired him instead of looser shanny. But you know jed makes the call

Still a genius, wish we hired him instead of looser shanny. But you know jed makes the call

Lol bingo. you just proved my point Sus
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
A tool to adjust a tool #TedRath #BoyWenius

Apparently Todd Gurley has arthritis in his knee.

That's... not good.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

That's... not good.

That's not good
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/report-todd-gurley-has-arthritis-in-knee/amp/
That's not good
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/report-todd-gurley-has-arthritis-in-knee/amp/

I'm sure they will be fine without him. Didn't affect them in the SB at all
  • jcs
  • Veteran

That's... not good.

That's not good
Going to have a short career.
Originally posted by jcs:

That's... not good.

That's not good
Going to have a short career.

Already his 5th year coming up...he done
Share 49ersWebzone