There are 157 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol why did that one dude throw a punch then pace away for a second?

they fight like little b***hes. LA pussies.
Especially that dude in the Goff Jersey. He was throwing lefts and rights that had to be weakest looking punches I've ever seen, lol. So much that the dude he was punching, just ended up ignoring him and got in on the fight on the next row.

Especially that dude in the Goff Jersey. He was throwing lefts and rights that had to be weakest looking punches I've ever seen, lol. So much that the dude he was punching, just ended up ignoring him and got in on the fight on the next row.

People are idiots. That would suck big time if I am at a game with my kids and something like that happens. Some people are completely oblivious to the fact that kids attend these events also. I wouldn't feel bad at all if these dudes get a maximum penalty.
From that 1st episode of Hard Knocks, I don't think Fisher will last long, especially if he keeps clowning on players who have an injury.
Originally posted by Joecool:
From that 1st episode of Hard Knocks, I don't think Fisher will last long, especially if he keeps clowning on players who have an injury.

Rams are working on an extension for him lol

Good because my worst nightmare is them firing his sorry ass and going hard after harbaugh and you know damn well he'll think long and hard to stick it to us for years and win a sb coaching a rival. At the end of the day I see harbaugh coming back in the NFL whenever he wins a championship in Michigan or the right team comes calling.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Good because my worst nightmare is them firing his sorry ass and going hard after harbaugh and you know damn well he'll think long and hard to stick it to us for years and win a sb coaching a rival. At the end of the day I see harbaugh coming back in the NFL whenever he wins a championship in Michigan or the right team comes calling.

He will be DET head coach.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
give it time...LA will attract FA's due to location sooner rather than later and if they get a good coach, the lambs will take over the douchey team mantle from seattle

Just like the Lakers have been doing....amirite?

In this day and age, location matters a whole lot less as athletes can make money anywhere, big market...small market.....etc. On top of that, California has their tax rate burden to deal with, something that players going to Florida, Texas, Washington state and other places don't have to worry about, at least for their home games.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
give it time...LA will attract FA's due to location sooner rather than later and if they get a good coach, the lambs will take over the douchey team mantle from seattle

Just like the Lakers have been doing....amirite?

In this day and age, location matters a whole lot less as athletes can make money anywhere, big market...small market.....etc. On top of that, California has their tax rate burden to deal with, something that players going to Florida, Texas, Washington state and other places don't have to worry about, at least for their home games.

But if a player pays more out of their paycheck in State Taxes, then don't they pay less in Federal Taxes? So a player in Texas probably pays a lot more in Federal Taxes than a player in CA?

Wonder if it balances out?

f**king losers
But if a player pays more out of their paycheck in State Taxes, then don't they pay less in Federal Taxes? So a player in Texas probably pays a lot more in Federal Taxes than a player in CA?

You can itemize and deduct certain local taxes but you're always going to pay more overall living in a high tax state than someone living in a state with no income tax.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You can itemize and deduct certain local taxes but you're always going to pay more overall living in a high tax state than someone living in a state with no income tax.

Size of media market and greater endorsements potential generally balance out tax implications
We need a personality like Kush. Him and the dude who believes in Mermaids and thinks Dinosaurs are fake...those two are funny.
We need a personality like Kush. Him and the dude who believes in Mermaids and thinks Dinosaurs are fake...those two are funny.

Yeah I can root for these guys....

...to sweep Seattle every yr

I don't think it works that way.

For instance, working overseas as an ex-pat contractor you can get your federal taxes exempt up to around $100k, but still owe money on state taxes.

Unless you lived in no income tax states like Florida....which helps explain why a few people I worked with were based out of FL.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Sad but i dont take my kids to games in LA because if this.
We have flown up to Giants games many times and never had a single problem.
Went to one Dodger game and had to shield and egress with my kids. So lame.

People are idiots. That would suck big time if I am at a game with my kids and something like that happens. Some people are completely oblivious to the fact that kids attend these events also. I wouldn't feel bad at all if these dudes get a maximum penalty.
Share 49ersWebzone