There are 149 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Perhaps Sean McNut-Boy Wenius, was coaching while (a little) concussed during the Super Bowl.

He coached like he was sick, sick to his stomach that is lol. I heard Ted Rath yanks him in/out of the refs way too hard at times and may have manhandled junior quite a bit there
So anyone figure out why Gurley chickened out of the SB?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

All quiet on the western front. It is a mystery. Most people around here are saying he was hurt. But why not just come out and say so?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

All quiet on the western front. It is a mystery. Most people around here are saying he was hurt. But why not just come out and say so?

His prostitution ring got busted
i want to get a Rams, chinese knock off jersey, with the number 3 on it
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Still funny
Y'all really praised the worst team in super bowl history

Who did that?

Umm...just go back and look in the fourm. Not very difficult

Question is, why do you take so much joy is disproving an opinion? Who effing cares that someone used an entire season of good play to support their opinion that the Rams would play well. How is that somehow a slight against that person? I swear this forum is frequented by a bunch of effing children.

Late response, just seeing this now

Question is, why does it bother you so much? Unless you're one of those people? Maybe if those same people didn't belittle everything the Niners do while making their rivals seem like kings in the process. And again THEY ARE A DIVISION RIVAL! We're going to take swipes at them every chance they get. Giving them credit when it's due is fine, but I can't ever imagine praising another NFC West team
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 21, 2019 at 10:15 AM ]
wouldve been way more interesting to see the Rams win the Superbowl than the Patriots. coming from a football fan. not a niner fan standpoint. but even as a niner fan I don't give a s**t that much. not like we're on their level anyway. they're just a divisional opponent. not much to rival when we're still trash

idk probably because he's kinda gurley
Still funny

Who did that?

Question is, why do you take so much joy is disproving an opinion? Who effing cares that someone used an entire season of good play to support their opinion that the Rams would play well. How is that somehow a slight against that person? I swear this forum is frequented by a bunch of effing children.

Question is, why does it bother you so much? Unless you're one of those people? Maybe if those same people didn't belittle everything the Niners do while making their rivals seem like kings in the process. And again THEY ARE A DIVISION RIVAL! We're going to take swipes at them every chance they get. Giving them credit when it's due is fine, but I can't ever imagine praising another NFC West

that's just fandom logic and way of thinking. for me it'd be different if we were actually a "rival" and on par with the Rams in terms of competition. in reality who gives a s**t, doesn't actually matter. the Harbaugh days with the Seahawks, when we were actually good, now that was a rivalry even though we ended up getting our asses kicked and lost that rivalry. but this superbowl was boring as f**k. Rams v Patriots was literally the last thing I wanted to see match up-wise. and didn't care for another tale of a New England Patriot victory.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Feb 21, 2019 at 5:48 AM ]
Rams got as many comp picks as points scored in the superbowl

Originally posted by LVJay:
Bruh everything you mentioned

BB even felt kinda bad and allowed Boy Wenius to get a FG so they wouldn't get shut out

Can you imagine the vitriol that would be being spewed around here if KS and JG s**t the bed like this ?
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 23, 2019 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Two weeks to prepare, knowing Belichick is studying his ass off and the Rams come out, line up, and play it straight up. That's terrible. Then again, how many different things can you do when all you play is 3 WR sets and it's already been 18 games. This just shows how well the PHI coach was at preparing his offense in the previous SB.

I concur.

Also goes to show you that diversity in formations and personnel groups trumps being cute with 1 formation. You guys remember that lateral to juice vs the Chiefs this year? That was a sick play.

Another thing - relying on an RB , as good as he was, was a huge problem when he didn't show up. McKinnon could be Barry Sanders and you know Kyle wouldn't funnel the entire game through him like OJ in '73.

You think as good as Jimmy could be, Kyle would make him win it all by himself? Kyle would have smashed the Pats the same way he did two years ago.

The SB highlighted and put out to the world everything we've been saying about McVay vs Shanahan.

I invite any Rams fan to come in here and challenge.
Still funny

Who did that?

Question is, why does it bother you so much? Unless you're one of those people? Maybe if those same people didn't belittle everything the Niners do while making their rivals seem like kings in the process. And again THEY ARE A DIVISION RIVAL! We're going to take swipes at them every chance they get. Giving them credit when it's due is fine, but I can't ever imagine praising another NFC West team

It bothers me so much because in the 14 years that I have been a member of the Zone I've never seen so much chest pumping, disrespect and putting people down when they were "proven wrong". Imo it's a bunch of immature BS that takes away from actual football discussion which is what this forum is supposed to be, not petulant children arguing over who is right and then putting it in their oppositions face when "proven wrong". IMO it's immature as s**t and helps earn the Zones reputation. Smaller 49ers forums as well as the official fan forum make fun of the webzone for exactly your kind of post, among other things.
[ Edited by WINiner on Feb 24, 2019 at 8:06 PM ]
can rams fans give us 3 points why theyre the future?
Share 49ersWebzone