LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Rams discussing an extension for Fisher.

New city. Same commitment to 7-9.

Lol

Like Bruce Arians said,"they're always 8-8."
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fisher 6 winning seasons in 21 years
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Rams discussing an extension for Fisher.

New city. Same commitment to 7-9.

Lol

Like Bruce Arians said,"they're always 8-8."
lmao, that dude's a boss.
give it time...LA will attract FA's due to location sooner rather than later and if they get a good coach, the lambs will take over the douchey team mantle from seattle
also, just like the 1-2's the majority of their fans will be bandwagon, apart from the few diehards that never gave up post-1994
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
also, just like the 1-2's the majority of their fans will be bandwagon, apart from the few diehards that never gave up post-1994

I'm just happy those joining us diehards are local now.

Saturday was beyond fun getting to interact with so many LA Rams fans. Even the new fans. I'll take 'em, all of the them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by jrg:

Lol why did that one dude throw a punch then pace away for a second?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol at the dude in the witten jersey. goes flying down two rows, gets up and starts punching the dude in the middle of his back.

Those two years ('99-'00) in Tennessee Fisher did very well. So much so that I started to think he was a great coach, the rest of his resume speaks volumes about his abilities (and not well). Good coach, enough to get a team to certain level of good, but not championship caliber. I wanted the Titans to beat the Rams that year, but they blew their golden opportunity in SB XXXIV and the Ravens had their number in '00 (just like the Titans had the Jaguars' number in '99). Fisher is good for the Rams at this juncture, but we'll see if Goff amounts to anything which could lead to changing Fisher's reputation as a HC again. As a 49er fan I hope not.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by jrg:

Lol why did that one dude throw a punch then pace away for a second?

they fight like little b***hes. LA pussies.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
give it time...LA will attract FA's due to location sooner rather than later and if they get a good coach, the lambs will take over the douchey team mantle from seattle

Harb's gonna coach em in two years...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol at the dude in the witten jersey. goes flying down two rows, gets up and starts punching the dude in the middle of his back.

Lol the guy that ended up shirtless couldn't catch a break. Throw some punches, get thrown down a row of seats. Throw some punches, get thrown down a row a seats. It was almost clockwork.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Aug 16, 2016 at 10:00 AM ]
sure someone posted it in this thread before, but to Quote Dana Stubblefield, "Same Old Sorry--- Rams "
Share 49ersWebzone