LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
New thread for our reacquainted rivals

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 8, 2019 at 6:12 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Think they'll bring back the old unis???
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Think they'll bring back the old unis???

They might've already requested the league to do so (since it seems the LA move had been planned for the past 2 years)....if not this season, permanent change will probably coincide with the new Inglewood stadium. So, til then twice yearly throwback jersey games
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
It was fun kicking their asses for a while there. Good times.
Would be so nice to start of the 2016 Kickoff weekend with them. It really could be scheduled that way.

That pic is so funny... was that the invisible sack?
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Would be so nice to start of the 2016 Kickoff weekend with them. It really could be scheduled that way.

That pic is so funny... was that the invisible sack?

I don't think so. If memory serves, he jumped up right away after the phantom sack. This may have been earlier in the game and part of what spooked him so bad.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ahhhh...... it used to be an automatic WIN each time we played them at Anaheim!!!

The Phantom Sack by the way happened at NFCCG .. and this JORDAN guy #90 was no longer with the team..
Let me guess, we should watch out for the Rams this year, right?
I CAN'T WAIT TO TRAVEL TO LA to watch the niners whip their f**king asses
Bet you won't call me Chris again.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

He really didn't understand Jim Rome. That line made it a given that Rome was going to call him Chris again.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

He really didn't understand Jim Rome. That line made it a given that Rome was going to call him Chris again.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Anyhow, should we all set up a WEBZONE TAILGATE here in LA when they play each other?

You all wanna meet up??
Originally posted by 9moon:
ahhhh...... it used to be an automatic WIN each time we played them at Anaheim!!!

The Phantom Sack by the way happened at NFCCG .. and this JORDAN guy #90 was no longer with the team..

NFCCG vs Rams was January 1990...that pic looks like it's from 1991 or later (#90 has the solid red socks the team switched to in 1991)
Originally posted by 9moon:
Anyhow, should we all set up a WEBZONE TAILGATE here in LA when they play each other?

You all wanna meet up??

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/184266-webzone-tailgate-rams-game-next-season/
Share 49ersWebzone