LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
RE: Episode 3 of Hard Knocks...

IMO, Singletary should stick to that positional level of coaching / LB whisperer that he's actually good at. LOL that the Niners ever made him a coach, but hindsight is 20/20.
Sing was right tho, Got to have a quater back
Kush taking advantage of Hard Knocks: running his tank top brand.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Kush taking advantage of Hard Knocks: running his tank top brand.
big hit in the SoHo
Gerald Hayes doe
Holy s**t those practices/brawls were awesome.

IMO, Singletary should stick to that positional level of coaching / LB whisperer that he's actually good at. LOL that the Niners ever made him a coach, but hindsight is 20/20.

Did he get more airtime? Barely showed him the first 2 Episodes. I know he is not a fan of Cameras, no doubt.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Did he get more airtime? Barely showed him the first 2 Episodes. I know he is not a fan of Cameras, no doubt.

They did a good 5+ minute segment on him and his mentoring of Ogletree

Cool, going to check out the full episode, Caught only the game action vs Broncos

Cool, going to check out the full episode, Caught only the game action vs Broncos

It's in episode 3, which recaps the second preseason game vs KC at the end

It's in episode 3, which recaps the second preseason game vs KC at the end

Thanks.Will need to re-watch that.

Part of the segment:

Part of the segment:

Thanks for sharing ! Memories of 08,09 and 10. no doubt he can be a solid Linebackers Coach
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LA Rams must pay for Coliseum security, lawsuit demands

link

Part of the segment:

Thanks for sharing ! Memories of 08,09 and 10. no doubt he can be a solid Linebackers Coach

Honestly, Singletary hasn't done s**t as any type of coach. He's still doing his rah-rah and his only attribute has been how he speaks to people.
Fisher now saying Goff could start season as #3. Someone tell me again why these guys paid a king's ransom for the #1 pick. Some teams carry 2 QBs into reg. season and he's not even the backup? How are Fisher and GM not fired already.
Share 49ersWebzone