There are 278 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Y'all fake fans posting in a Rams thread

NINERS RULE!
Originally posted by sacniner:

NINERS RULE!

Using this logic, I guess we should just shut down the whole NFL Forum then? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
LA Rams going to replace our fans as the brawlers of the league. I am all for it

Our fans aren't known for being brawlers around the league, though.

Right now no, but we were just a few years ago

No, not really. Just because there was a fight in a bathroom and a guy got messed up doesn't mean we are known "around the league" as brawlers. Fans of opposing teams aren't scared to come watch their team play against the 49ers like they are in philly and even oakland. It's not a thing. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
In NOLA for the SB. I've been asked a few time why 49ers were so violent and want to fight. i denied the stereotype. but it didn't help with all the articles/videos almost weekly of 9er fans fighting in the JH era

NINERS RULE!

Using this logic, I guess we should just shut down the whole NFL Forum then? lol
I love the Cheifs. Hardcore fan. And I'm all this mothaf**ka. Sorry. GO CHIEFS! VIVA ALEX! #11stormscoming #nodeadarm

NINERS RULE!

I was messing around lol

NINERS RULE!

I love the Cheifs. Hardcore fan. And I'm all this mothaf**ka. Sorry. GO CHIEFS! VIVA ALEX! #11stormscoming #nodeadarm
OMG YOU GOT ME! I'm really a Chiefs fan guys.

NINERS RULE!

OMG YOU GOT ME! I'm really a Chiefs fan guys.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rams TV rating sinks in LA, barely beats St. Louis

link

Los Angeles population: 3,884,000

St. Louis population: 318,416
[ Edited by jrg on Aug 23, 2016 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

link

Nobody gives a s**t about preseason, man. Don't matter where you're at. lol
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
LA Rams going to replace our fans as the brawlers of the league. I am all for it

Our fans aren't known for being brawlers around the league, though.

They most certainly were/are. Between witnessing it myself and hearing stories from friends who are fans of other teams who used to go to the Stick for games. You may not want to believe it, but doesn't make it not true.

• Jasta
  • Veteran
Apparently we tried out the same remote control tackling dummies they showed on Hard Knocks. Those things look like such a gimmick, hope nobody injures themselves trying to tackle one. They appear to be self-righting, but to do this they don't seem to have any real mass or padding up top. You can see the Rams players expecting there to be some kind of resistance and then flying straight through them - short of simulating being blocked by Jordan Devey I don't see their value.

link

Ha, funny. That's a St. Louis article - expect tons of the same as they will write anything negative re LA.

Rams TV ratings are less percentages in LA than StL, but the actual TV viewers are higher. Obviously.

For example:

While the Rams vs. Cowboys game drew 580,000 viewers in L.A. at a 6.9 number, the 9.4 preseason average last year in St. Louis translated into 164,000 viewers.
That is not a knock on St. Louis, it just explains how big the L.A. TV market is and how many viewers the Rams have access to now.

For relative comparison sake – the Los Angeles and New York markets – the SBJ explains that the Rams 6.9 rating more than doubled both the Jets (which posted a 3.4 rating in the New York market for the team's Aug. 11 game against the Jaguars) and the Giants (which pulled a 3.2 New York rating for their Aug. 12 against the Dolphins).

And according to the SBJ, the Rams' local rating outdid the Bears' local rating for their first preseason game (6.3 for an Aug. 11 game against the Broncos).

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2016/08/22/Media/Sports-Media.aspx#.V7t9VHNhtUs.email

Anything on the StL Post Dispatch is laughable at this point.
[ Edited by ArizonaBlue on Aug 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM ]
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:

link

Ha, funny. That's a St. Louis article - expect tons of the same as they will write anything negative re LA.

Rams TV ratings are less percentages in LA than StL, but the actual TV viewers are higher. Obviously.

For example:

While the Rams vs. Cowboys game drew 580,000 viewers in L.A. at a 6.9 number, the 9.4 preseason average last year in St. Louis translated into 164,000 viewers.
That is not a knock on St. Louis, it just explains how big the L.A. TV market is and how many viewers the Rams have access to now.

For relative comparison sake – the Los Angeles and New York markets – the SBJ explains that the Rams 6.9 rating more than doubled both the Jets (which posted a 3.4 rating in the New York market for the team's Aug. 11 game against the Jaguars) and the Giants (which pulled a 3.2 New York rating for their Aug. 12 against the Dolphins).

And according to the SBJ, the Rams' local rating outdid the Bears' local rating for their first preseason game (6.3 for an Aug. 11 game against the Broncos).

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2016/08/22/Media/Sports-Media.aspx#.V7t9VHNhtUs.email

Anything on the StL Post Dispatch is laughable at this point.

Wouldn't that mean even more LA people were watching something else?
STL is really salty
RE: Episode 3 of Hard Knocks...

IMO, Singletary should stick to that positional level of coaching / LB whisperer that he's actually good at. LOL that the Niners ever made him a coach, but hindsight is 20/20.
Share 49ersWebzone