There are 139 users in the forums

The LOS ANG3L3S RAMS Threat (Didn't Win LOL)

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Now that Pats solved their offense (3 POINTS), we'll see if McVay can sufficiently adjust. Looking forward to our games with the Rams this season.

Goff is the kind of player who if you let him sit back there he will pick you apart, now having an elite passrush we should force him into some bad throws.

Indeed.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
broken...





Um, where are you getting your info?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What's funny is that you've contributed as much to this forum as the Cardinals have contributed to the NFL.... absolutely nothing.

I used to contribute. Look at my post count.

What really happened was when the Niners imploded, there wasn't anything else to say.

I'm polite.
Read up.

As I said. It's Niner fan normal comments and a Rams fan not used to you all.

Let's let the games begin.

Cheers to a fun season!
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What's funny is that you've contributed as much to this forum as the Cardinals have contributed to the NFL.... absolutely nothing.

I used to contribute. Look at my post count.

What really happened was when the Niners imploded, there wasn't anything else to say.

I'm polite.

I'd like to add WaterBear:

I joined here in 2012.

You joined in 2016.

🥂
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What's funny is that you've contributed as much to this forum as the Cardinals have contributed to the NFL.... absolutely nothing.

I used to contribute. Look at my post count.

What really happened was when the Niners imploded, there wasn't anything else to say.

I'm polite.

I'd like to add WaterBear:

I joined here in 2012.

You joined in 2016.

🥂

That's cute. My first account was in 2006. Bored of the name.

Anything of substance you wanna bring to discussion?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What's funny is that you've contributed as much to this forum as the Cardinals have contributed to the NFL.... absolutely nothing.

I used to contribute. Look at my post count.

What really happened was when the Niners imploded, there wasn't anything else to say.

I'm polite.

I'd like to add WaterBear:

I joined here in 2012.

You joined in 2016.

🥂

That's cute. My first account was in 2006. Bored of the name.

Anything of substance you wanna bring to discussion?

Hahahahaha done! Got to do that research man!
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Read up.

As I said. It's Niner fan normal comments and a Rams fan not used to you all.

Let's let the games begin.

Cheers to a fun season!

Although I bleed red and gold, I also enjoy football discussions in general.

Since Rams won the division, they're probably the favorites. But know that Niners lost starting RB entire season and starting QB around three games in. Backup QB Beathard isn't very good and we managed on a surprisingly talented 3rd stringer.

With that said, Niners improved on both sides of the ball, have a legit pass rush again, and should start the season relatively healthy. I do believe it'll come down to our two teams on who wins the division.

Of all the FA and draft picks SF acquired, I'm most excited to see Bosa and Ford battle it out to see who racks up the most QB sacks.

How do you feel about your team and what did you like/dislike about off season moves?
What do you guys think, did the Pats figure out how to stuff Rams offense by run-blitzing and forcing Goff to beat the defense?
Originally posted by Joecool:
What do you guys think, did the Pats figure out how to stuff Rams offense by run-blitzing and forcing Goff to beat the defense?

Yes. They just copied what the bears did and relied on goff choking and he did. I would say the worst an under pressure especially relative to the offense and coach he had. No excuse to do that poor against a solid defense at best

Originally posted by elguapo:
Yes. They just copied what the bears did and relied on goff choking and he did. I would say the worst an under pressure especially relative to the offense and coach he had. No excuse to do that poor against a solid defense at best

The bears and pats actually used the Lions blueprint. He played the Rams AFTER the bears and lions so don't get your hopes up that our stupid ass DC can run anything like that
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Yes. They just copied what the bears did and relied on goff choking and he did. I would say the worst an under pressure especially relative to the offense and coach he had. No excuse to do that poor against a solid defense at best

The bears and pats actually used the Lions blueprint. He played the Rams AFTER the bears and lions so don't get your hopes up that our stupid ass DC can run anything like that

The Lions should've won that game, Denver actually kicked their ass around as well. I'm glad we got two new position coaches that could easily take over the d coordinator position next year. it already looks like it's happening with the wide 9 and less single high safety, however since our defense will be improved by quite a bit Saleh might take the credit indirectly when it's really the players that boosted our defense not him. I think will split with the Rams
I was talking to a rams fan about how they should've attacked the Patriots in the super bowl, he made 3 very good points.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I was talking to a rams fan about how they should've attacked the Patriots in the super bowl, he made 3 very good points.


The doctor is in! Good one I'm still dying over that comment
Originally posted by elguapo:
The Lions should've won that game, Denver actually kicked their ass around as well. I'm glad we got two new position coaches that could easily take over the d coordinator position next year. it already looks like it's happening with the wide 9 and less single high safety, however since our defense will be improved by quite a bit Saleh might take the credit indirectly when it's really the players that boosted our defense not him. I think will split with the Rams

We have a lot of DL talent now. No excuses for saleh
Share 49erswebzone