LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
3 points in a super bowl....still hilarious

And they only lost by 10. Tied into the 4th quarter. Is it hilarious they held Brady the goat to his worst SB performance ever?

what's also weird is that to win, he used the same play 3x in a row.
Haha Losers

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Haha Losers

Lol there's no such thing as a real Rams fan
In 2018 Seattle led NFL in rushing and Rams were third. Yet you have 49ers ahead of both? Why? Because you picked up yet another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro? LOL. At least Breida will have company in the top ten list of backs with negative yardage.

Seattle led the NFL in rushing because of rushing attempts. I bet the ypc was not all that great..........Breida was better than any of the Hawk RBs, and many NFL RBs as a whole.

Even more proof of this is that nobody questions Gurley's status as a top RB, and yet the Rams still rushed less than the Seahawks.

Wilson probably also got his fair share of yards too to spike that number.

BTW, love the nice little specialized shot "another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro?". That's all you could come up with......

Here's something for you to remember ramsfan:

Any 49er RB on last year's roster or this year's roster would have done more in the SB than your s*** Gurley or CJ Anderson. And if not, it's the garbage scheme your little brother McVay prepared that wasn't ready for the big leagues yet.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
3 points in a super bowl....still hilarious

And they only lost by 10. Tied into the 4th quarter. Is it hilarious they held Brady the goat to his worst SB performance ever?

Not hilarious, perhaps expected. Sure the 2014 Seahawks had a better defense, but Brady was 4 years younger and the Seahawks D got so much hype that you know the Patriots worked extra hard to figure them out. These Rams were perhaps underachieving on defense over the last two months of the season that they perhaps were overlooked a bit by even the mighty Patriots.

The Rams defensive unit is the only one most 49er fans truly respect. Elite coaching with perhaps the best defensive player in the league and a few other studs.......it was expected for Brady to be contained. Was surprising to see him only put up 13 points, but of course more surprising is that even Niner fans would have predicted a Rams win if they held the Patriots to 13 points........I can't see any normal NFL fan that would have predicted a 13-3 victory by either team.

Nobody predicted the Rams would only score 3 points. It's still mind boggling that it happened, especially considering the ass kicking the Rams took from the Bears that you figured would have prepared them to do better against elite defensive minds.

But no. McVay, Goff, Gurley, and that 11 personnel alignment got their asses kicked....
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Seattle led the NFL in rushing because of rushing attempts. I bet the ypc was not all that great..........Breida was better than any of the Hawk RBs, and many NFL RBs as a whole.

Even more proof of this is that nobody questions Gurley's status as a top RB, and yet the Rams still rushed less than the Seahawks.

BTW, love the nice little specialized shot "another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro?". That's all you could come up with......

Any 49er RB on last year's roster or this year's roster would have done more in the SB than your s*** Gurley or CJ Anderson. And if not, it's the garbage scheme your little brother McVay prepared that wasn't ready for the big leagues yet.

You would lose that bet. Seattle was 4.8 ypc, Rams 4.9 and 49ers 4.5. Seattle had 15 rushing TDS rams 23 and 49ers 7. So you could argue Rams had a better rushing attack than Seattle. But 49ers could make no such claim. Not even close.

And yes you have three speed backs with questionable durability and are bad in pass pro. There is a reason when Freeman went down last year they did not make Coleman the bell cow. The immortal Ito Smith sometimes got more totes. Out of Colemans 14 starts he logged 7 where he did not even average 4.0ypc.

You would lose that bet. Seattle was 4.8 ypc, Rams 4.9 and 49ers 4.5. Seattle had 15 rushing TDS rams 23 and 49ers 7. So you could argue Rams had a better rushing attack than Seattle. But 49ers could make no such claim. Not even close.

And yes you have three speed backs with questionable durability and are bad in pass pro. There is a reason when Freeman went down last year they did not make Coleman the bell cow. The immortal Ito Smith sometimes got more totes. Out of Colemans 14 starts he logged 7 where he did not even average 4.0ypc.

I know that you're probably from St. Louis or LA so simple concepts might be hard for you to understand so let me try and break it down for you.

This thread was made to rank position groups. A team's rushing average has nothing to do with the point of this thread. Do you believe the Ravens have a better RB group that the Rams? Because by your logic they do.

And I know even a Rams fan can understand why the Seahawks and Ravens had the top 2 rushing offenses. Just think about it for a sec and get back to me.

The Rams had one of the best offensive lines while also having a great defense to get the ball back to them. Everything about the Rams was better for their RBs to produce compared to the 49ers. This is a team sport, every position group has an impact on each other.

Let me also remind you that we were down to our 4th-5th string RBs last year. You essentially add Mckinnon, Coleman, and Mostert from last year back all healthy.

So if you disagree with the rankings so be it, but even a Rams fan can understand why the 49ers had the stats they did last year and why they will improve and the Rams Rbs will have a tougher go at it this year.

Btw it's gonna be awesome to see bandwagon Rams fans disappear as they went all in last year and laid the biggest egg in the Superbowl ever. I applauded the rams for going all in, but the negative side of it is now the Rams are gonna have issues with building a roster now they have to pay overrated Goff and can't afford to buy a championship. The Rams window has closed, and I'm sure during the season we will see less and less of you because of it.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I know that you're probably from St. Louis or LA so simple concepts might be hard for you to understand so let me try and break it down for you.

This thread was made to rank position groups. A team's rushing average has nothing to do with the point of this thread. Do you believe the Ravens have a better RB group that the Rams? Because by your logic they do.

And I know even a Rams fan can understand why the Seahawks and Ravens had the top 2 rushing offenses. Just think about it for a sec and get back to me.

The Rams had one of the best offensive lines while also having a great defense to get the ball back to them. Everything about the Rams was better for their RBs to produce compared to the 49ers. This is a team sport, every position group has an impact on each other.

Let me also remind you that we were down to our 4th-5th string RBs last year. You essentially add Mckinnon, Coleman, and Mostert from last year back all healthy.

So if you disagree with the rankings so be it, but even a Rams fan can understand why the 49ers had the stats they did last year and why they will improve and the Rams Rbs will have a tougher go at it this year.

Btw it's gonna be awesome to see bandwagon Rams fans disappear as they went all in last year and laid the biggest egg in the Superbowl ever. I applauded the rams for going all in, but the negative side of it is now the Rams are gonna have issues with building a roster now they have to pay overrated Goff and can't afford to buy a championship. The Rams window has closed, and I'm sure during the season we will see less and less of you because of it.

Biggest egg ever? A loss by 10 points? Tied going into the 4th qtr? Also Rams went in as underdogs. How long have you been watching SB's? Sheesh.

And I am following the thread., Are you? The poster I orginally responded to ranked not only the 49ers RBS ahead of the Rams but also the OLINE, QB and said it was real close at WR. So simple concepts are not being grasped around here but its not me.

And bandwagon? Not me. Fan of Rams since 69. You probably didn't jump on the 49ers wagon until Bill Walsh came around.. As most 49res fans I have run into.
In 2018 Seattle led NFL in rushing and Rams were third. Yet you have 49ers ahead of both? Why? Because you picked up yet another change of pace RB who is bad in pass pro? LOL. At least Breida will have company in the top ten list of backs with negative yardage.

Why? Because Goff is a choke artist and the rams aren't too competitive in the playoffs (atl owned them and so did New England...even the saints beat the rams)

Hope that answers your question.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Nice! Perfectly spoken, you and JT both handled this guy so easily. It's not even debatable at this point. The logic flies out the door when you're talking to Rams fans or at least most of them

Biggest egg ever? A loss by 10 points? Tied going into the 4th qtr? Also Rams went in as underdogs. How long have you been watching SB's? Sheesh.

And I am following the thread., Are you? The poster I orginally responded to ranked not only the 49ers RBS ahead of the Rams but also the OLINE, QB and said it was real close at WR. So simple concepts are not being grasped around here but its not me.

And bandwagon? Not me. Fan of Rams since 69. You probably didn't jump on the 49ers wagon until Bill Walsh came around.. As most 49res fans I have run into.

It was the biggest egg ever! Three points you tied the record for the most futile performance in Super Bowl history. And the rams are supposed to have a great offense right? A good quarterback? Well guess what your coach and your quarterback got owned and your offense couldn't even score against an above average defense at best. New England does not have many good players at all on defense. But hey, great job.

I didn't think it was necessary to explain this to someone because everyone saw it and everyone knows it but hey, denial is not only a river in Egypt.
Originally posted by elguapo:
It was the biggest egg ever! Three points you tied the record for the most futile performance in Super Bowl history. And the rams are supposed to have a great offense right? A good quarterback? Well guess what your coach and your quarterback got owned and your offense couldn't even score against an above average defense at best. New England does not have many good players at all on defense. But hey, great job.

I didn't think it was necessary to explain this to someone because everyone saw it and everyone knows it but hey, denial is not only a river in Egypt.

Oh. It s el guapo. The biggest poster who never makes a point. Seriously dude. Make a point. In two years of posting you have yet to make a coherent point.. Do you know anything about footballs? It seems not.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Oh. It s el guapo. The biggest poster who never makes a point. Seriously dude. Make a point. In two years of posting you have yet to make a coherent point.. Do you know anything about footballs? It seems not.

You haven't even been on this site for 2 years yet.. looks like you hopped on the bandwa... I won't say that, just looks like you hopped on here to spout off when the rams bought a lot of talent.

It's a new year, let's see how it goes.

Yeah that's not true at all lol
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah that's not true at all lol

What is not true? Has McKinnon, Coleman or Breida ever been a three down back? No. Have all had durability issues? yes. Are all rated below average in pass pro? Yes. You can chuckle all you want. Show me scouting reports that say otherwise. Show me stats that say otherwise. Cmon. If its not true it should be easy for you.
Share 49ersWebzone