LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Even the best GM's f*ck up sometimes. In 2013 Snead picked Tavon Austin over Deandre Hopkins. We dodged a huge bullet gents.

The rams have been one of the worst drafting teams and the most losing franchise with Detroit for decades. Surprised a shoe in drafting Todd G. and Donald was all they needed along with trading for everyone to make their team competitive. LULZ
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Even the best GM's f*ck up sometimes. In 2013 Snead picked Tavon Austin over Deandre Hopkins. We dodged a huge bullet gents.

The rams have been one of the worst drafting teams and the most losing franchise with Detroit for decades. Surprised a shoe in drafting Todd G. and Donald was all they needed along with trading for everyone to make their team competitive. LULZ

Yep true. Alot of it is luck.

Rams have 4 starters they traded for while the 49ers have three. Rams have 4 free agents starters while the 49ers have seven. You also failed to mention the Rams traded away two starters they drafted.

By your standards the 49ers must really suck at drafting.
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Rams have 4 starters they traded for while the 49ers have three. Rams have 4 free agents starters while the 49ers have seven. You also failed to mention the Rams traded away two starters they drafted.

The niners having crappy drafts since 2011 doesn't make the Rams good. It's ok to admit the Rams have been a joke for about 13 years prior to mcvay
Originally posted by frenchmov:
The niners having crappy drafts since 2011 doesn't make the Rams good. It's ok to admit the Rams have been a joke for about 13 years prior to mcvay

Since 2011? So 8 years is okay and not a joke?

Also you entire assumption is its all about the draft. As if coaching doesn't matter. Trades don't matter. FA signings don't matter.

Stick with the thread. El Guapo cited Rams drafting bad based on number of players on roster they did not draft. 49ers have more. Are you ready to lynch Lynch?

Seriously this guy is in denial. You fail to mention the QUALITY of players received in fa and trades when comparing the two teams. I thought that was common sense. Talib and peters were all pros, to name a few. I won't even bother to mention cooks who is dam good and Fowler who isn't too shabby either. But yeah, let's compare the number of moves instead of the players actually acquired. Such a rams argument you make. 3 points worth huh Wow. How short sighted and ignorant your posts are. Then again, I shouldn't expect much. Rams hahahahahaha.
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 9, 2019 at 6:06 PM ]
Since 2011? So 8 years is okay and not a joke?

Also you entire assumption is its all about the draft. As if coaching doesn't matter. Trades don't matter. FA signings don't matter.

Stick with the thread. El Guapo cited Rams drafting bad based on number of players on roster they did not draft. 49ers have more. Are you ready to lynch Lynch?

What?? What does anything the niners have done have to do with the Rams? The Rams were a complete joke for 13 years. You can't deny that. Does 2 straight good years erase that historic level of ineptitude? No, but they're good now.

Again, the niners being crappy or having bad drafts changes nothing about the rams
What?? What does anything the niners have done have to do with the Rams? The Rams were a complete joke for 13 years. You can't deny that. Does 2 straight good years erase that historic level of ineptitude? No, but they're good now.

Again, the niners being crappy or having bad drafts changes nothing about the rams

Thank you French!! Me citing that was not my only point. The overall picture which some Rams fans are in denial about or completely miss is the fact that they sucked for so long. They were historically bad in terms of wins and losses over that time span. Just embarrassing and atrocious.

Kind of like their Super Bowl performance, but then again they never deserved to be there anyway. Just like the last two years..... one and done in the playoffs against Atl at home!!!! Goff choked yet again and then they advanced one week and the saints handled them.

Do you notice a pattern forming here?
LOL 3 PTS
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
LOL 3 PTS

I can't wait until they overpay goff that's going to be awesome

I can't wait until they overpay goff that's going to be awesome

I cant wait till the niners do something really stupid like trade up for Reuben Foster.
I cant wait till the niners do something really stupid like trade up for Reuben Foster.

That mistake has already been rectified
That mistake has already been rectified

Yeah. You overpaid for Kwon Alexander.

Not my money and does 0 to hurt our cap # so who cares?

Not my money and does 0 to hurt our cap # so who cares?

4 years at 54 million has no affect on your cap? uh-huh.
Share 49ersWebzone