There are 192 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was really impressed with how bad they choked against an above average defense that New England had. Bill Belichick is a great defensive caller but come on three points?
Going to be impressed if Goff exits the field upright after this draft. This line is going to crush people. Teams are going to have to sacrifice a back to the Defo God to keep their qb from becoming part of the turf.
I think the Rams took their shot and blew it. The fact that they blew it in such an awesome fashion makes it even better.

The whole Sean McVay mystique wore off. Goff was shell shocked. Now Gurley is dealing with health issues.

They'll still be a good team next year because they still have Donald and other talented players but I'm curious how that loss sits with them. 3 points in the Superbowl for a team whose strength was the offense? All while the defense holds the 4th scoring offense in the league to 13 points.

I remember Seattle kind of imploding after the Wilson pick to lose their SB and the defense turning on him. Could definitely see something similar happening here with the player friendly ship McVay runs.

Hopefully we have a terrific draft and all our guys get and stay healthy and we take our division back and hold it for a LONG time.
Lol Karma

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol Karma

Yup. Except they still would've lost where as the Saints would've been in the Super Bowl and most likely beat the patriots. What a shame. Bree's can actually not choke in wonderful fashion
LOL 3 PTS.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
The Rams could be in trouble. The word on the street is Todd Gurley's knee is arthritic and he is limping as we speak as shown as recent as footage from last night from TMZ.

10 wins in two seasons. that is LOL. We lost by 10 pts in SB. 49ers are drafting second. LOL. SF is such a loser organization.
Originally posted by ramsfan:
10 wins in two seasons. that is LOL. We lost by 10 pts in SB. 49ers are drafting second. LOL. SF is such a loser organization.

Loser organization? How so?

5 > 1

I know it sucks losing the Super Bowl, we went through it, It stings. You guys are still gonna be good. Not sure you guys will get back there (it's freakin hard for every team other then the Pats). Don't be surprised when you see negative comments about the rams on a niner site lol.

🤷🏻‍♂️

3 points lol

This forum allows fans from OTHER teams come here and take part in conversations on various threads with NO repercussions. I respect the heck out of that.

You know what really P!$$es me off though? Go to a Rams' message board (Ramsrule and RamsonDemand) reveal your allegiance to the masses, and get BANNED IMMEDIATELY for NOTHING more than being a 49er fan!!!

So ramsfan.....go back to one of your fans' little B!T^H sites and tell them to grow a pair when it comes to talking football within the division. Bunch of D@MN crybabies !
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

3 points lol

Goff is so bad under pressure. A choke artist. Glad the lambs will pay him 30 mil plus. Your good young coach knew what d BB was running he even said they are running the bears d and couldn't adjust properly. Now that's you LOL. Oh, enjoy the biggest choke in SB history. 3 points. Yeahhhhh buddy
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 8, 2019 at 6:32 PM ]
Niners picking 2nd in the draft, yet still had more wins than you had points in the SB.

Congrats losing to NE twice!
Even the best GM's f*ck up sometimes. In 2013 Snead picked Tavon Austin over Deandre Hopkins. We dodged a huge bullet gents.

sounds like something I would say, lol

But fa real, your team embarrassed themselves on NATIONAL TV. At least when the 49ers play, they're only embarrassing the 15 fans that watch them on local TV.
Share 49ersWebzone