LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Weddle in the rams. Wow. They lose a safety and upgrade

Weddle has been only decent the last few years on a very strong Ravens defense. Sidegrade.

I hope you're right bc I know he has been extremely good his whole career. Even last year his stats weren't great but neither was a player like Sherman. Weddle was graded as a top 5 safety I believe. Point being he's better than the safety they are losing or if you say a sideways move....that means they did not get worse after losing a starter like most teams.
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 9, 2019 at 12:45 AM ]

Weddle has been only decent the last few years on a very strong Ravens defense. Sidegrade.

I hope you're right bc I know he has been extremely good his whole career. Even last year his stats weren't great but neither is a player like Sherman. Weddle was grazed as a top 5 safety I believe. Point being he's better than the safety they are losing or if you say a sideways move....that means they did Anot get worse after losing a starter like most teams

I'd agree they are no worse.
I get hope we get earl. Imo he is still the best safety in the league by a wide margin.

Let his tired old legs chase Kittle up and down the field.
Weddle allowed Kap's 90 yard TD up the middle against the Chargers in 2014.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Weddle allowed Kap's 90 yard TD up the middle against the Chargers in 2014.

That's RIGHT!!! ICE.....MAN
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
These lamb chops are done. Over cooked. Through!

That loss will be fresh in their minds and they may never recover, and before they know it, the window is shut tight.

Exact same blueprint as the cawksuckers...will still be a good team for awhile but never winning or reaching another SB

I don't know that they upgraded, Weddle has lost a step for sure. The man is 34
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I don't know that they upgraded, Weddle has lost a step for sure. The man is 34

True but Joyner was horrible last year he was even losing his starting job or at least a lot of snaps to I believe his name was Josh Johnson. They did in fact upgrade in my opinion

I'm glad now they have to replace their guard and center. That's going to hurt
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 14, 2019 at 1:56 AM ]
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/15/nfl-rams-ted-rath-charged-sexual-battery/

He done.
I bet Blake would've performed better than Jared Goff in the Super Bowl. That's kind of funny to say but sadly it was true
Bortles will be fixed by McVay....
I bet Blake would've performed better than Jared Goff in the Super Bowl. That's kind of funny to say but sadly it was true

lol he put in work in the afccg last year. I think Bortles will have a long career as a backup though.
Still not impressed with the Los ang3les Rams
Share 49ersWebzone