LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Apparently Todd Gurley has arthritis in his knee.

That's... not good.

Yikes
Originally posted by elguapo:
Very true. I'm curious as well, so many people ripping on Kyle yet he has little to no talent to work with or that's healthy and available He is squeezing everything out of these players which McVay could not do. If Shanahan had the Rams roster the Super Bowl would've been won by the Rams.

Correct
Originally posted by susweel:
Still a genius, wish we hired him instead of looser shanny. But you know jed makes the call

Only thing McVay was better at was earlier availability which allowed Wade to go with him.

Only thing.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Mar 4, 2019 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Only thing McVay was better at was earlier availability which allowed Wade to go with him.

Only thing.

He's also better at being Shanahan's b***h
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Only thing.

These two know the true value of the Boy Wenius...

If one thinks the Wenius is better than Shanny, please get a physical (especially get a head check)
Originally posted by LVJay:

Only thing.

These two know the true value of the Boy Wenius...

If one thinks the Wenius is better than Shanny, please get a physical (especially get a head check)

We are all on point come on everyone get on board
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

What up with their oline

[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 7, 2019 at 4:53 PM ]
Hopefully they lose Saffold their guard which looks like it's going to happen. Also their center Sullivan may be gone too. A hope Weddle doesn't go to the rams he still is good.

Our front office needs to take notes and get good players, even if they are older, if the production is there then go for it
Weddle in the rams. Wow. They lose a safety and upgrade
Hopefully they lose Saffold their guard which looks like it's going to happen. Also their center Sullivan may be gone too. A hope Weddle doesn't go to the rams he still is good.

Our front office needs to take notes and get good players, even if they are older, if the production is there then go for it

All I know is we better get Earl Thomas. If we don't the front office failed I don't give a s**t at this point. Enough sugarcoating get this guy or we are done in the division
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
All I know is we better get Earl Thomas. If we don't the front office failed I don't give a s**t at this point. Enough sugarcoating get this guy or we are done in the division

Nah. No worries...we kept Marsh, Smith, Mabin, got another kicker. I hope to god we keep Ward too and resign Eli Harold...yeah we're making moves. We got dope ass dudes on deck. We're going places

Nah. No worries...we kept Marsh, Smith, Mabin, got another kicker. I hope to god we keep Ward too and resign Eli Harold...yeah we're making moves. We got dope ass dudes on deck. We're going places

That's funny bc I was just going to say at least we signed a backup kicker. Enough of this patience or prudent spending crap
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

That's funny bc I was just going to say at least we signed a backup kicker. Enough of this patience or prudent spending crap

Exactly!

No one wants to see any of those players starting any games or backing up our starters. I hope they're all gone by the regular season!
Weddle in the rams. Wow. They lose a safety and upgrade

Weddle has been only decent the last few years on a very strong Ravens defense. Sidegrade.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 8, 2019 at 4:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone