LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

Who is going to win Super Bowl 50?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who is going to win Super Bowl 50?

The Panthers obliteration of the Cawks and Turdinals in the playoffs was impressive, but their regular season was littered with closely-won games and their defense, though stout up front and anchored in the secondary by the best CB in the NFL, often gave up big plays due to their tendencies to take lots of risks.

Denver's elite defense and a steady Manning is great recipe for success as evidenced by their wins over the Steelers and Patriots. And with a hobbled Manning and inexperienced Osweiler their defense led them to 12 wins in the regular season.

The key to this game will be if the Broncos can stop the run and generate consistent pressure on Newton on passing plays. Analysts are stating that Manning's arm has been impressive during SB practices and if this holds true the Panthers are in for a long day.

Broncos 34
Panthers 21
majority of the people gonna be on carolina, but I'm going Denver 20-17
Going to be all defense.

A healthy Minning still throws ducks.

Minning is an embarrassment to hgh with that noodle arm...

Brah.

16-13 Carolinas' defense and run game will do it all,but you will still manage to see that cheesy and corny ass drama queen do a dapp.
This has all the makings of a blow-out. Many fans are looking at the Broncos win over a beat up Pats team as an indicator. Brady is stationary in the pocket, Cam can run and more importantly sheds tacklers with his huge frame and athletism. Manning can't throw deep or to the sidelines, their running attack will be held in check by the Panthers front 7. My prediction, the Panthers hold Denver without a touchdown and Mannings understudy is in the game with double didgets on the clock.

Panthers 27 - Broncos 6
Closer than most expect. 31-28, Panthers new Champs.
Methinks watching an old Peyton struggle and suck kobe bryant 16' ass woukd be painful to watch.

Then again, the Broncos spent boatloads just to get a team around expensive Minning. The Panthers did it with smart UFA signings,drafting,coaching, and actually are using Ted Ginn properly.

I always enjoyed Ginn ..in Madden especially. slot wr and a KR threat.

Idk who to root for. Maybe I don't really care.I do know that I'm rooting for Santa Clara.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Feb 6, 2016 at 9:23 PM ]
  • KP82
Blowout. Carolina wins 38-20 and it's not even that close.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
The Panthers obliteration of the Cawks and Turdinals in the playoffs was impressive, but their regular season was littered with closely-won games and their defense, though stout up front and anchored in the secondary by the best CB in the NFL, often gave up big plays due to their tendencies to take lots of risks.

Denver's elite defense and a steady Manning is great recipe for success as evidenced by their wins over the Steelers and Patriots. And with a hobbled Manning and inexperienced Osweiler their defense led them to 12 wins in the regular season.

The key to this game will be if the Broncos can stop the run and generate consistent pressure on Newton on passing plays. Analysts are stating that Manning's arm has been impressive during SB practices and if this holds true the Panthers are in for a long day.

Broncos 34
Panthers 21

Just wanted to say...told ya so :)

Broncos 34
Panthers 21

Just wanted to say...told ya so :)
i called it Jan 24th in the SB pre thread
I think Broncos

congrats broncos backers. Won some nice loot tonight
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This has all the makings of a blow-out. Many fans are looking at the Broncos win over a beat up Pats team as an indicator. Brady is stationary in the pocket, Cam can run and more importantly sheds tacklers with his huge frame and athletism. Manning can't throw deep or to the sidelines, their running attack will be held in check by the Panthers front 7. My prediction, the Panthers hold Denver without a touchdown and Mannings understudy is in the game with double didgets on the clock.

Panthers 27 - Broncos 6

Originally posted by KP82:
Blowout. Carolina wins 38-20 and it's not even that close.

Share 49ersWebzone