LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

With the Niners out, who has your support in the upcoming playoffs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Vikings are becoming a real feel-good story

Originally posted by Niners99:
Go Vikings. Dont want anyone else to win.

They (and their fans) deserve a Super Bowl title. Let's see if they can earn one.

I low key hate how they jacked the clap from the peeps in Iceland lol.

Im all in Vikes too doe. Why not
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jan 18, 2018 at 2:01 PM ]
Chiefs!!!!
Jags. f**k the pats. I don't like philly because of their fans and I'm still bitter about the vikes beating us on that Hail Mary by favre lol. I truly feel winning that game would've given us some momentum that season. So jags all day.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Jags. f**k the pats. I don't like philly because of their fans and I'm still bitter about the vikes beating us on that Hail Mary by favre lol. I truly feel winning that game would've given us some momentum that season. So jags all day.

Call me a homer, but I am still convinced that the receiver had his foot on the out of bounds line.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by pelos21:

Call me a homer, but I am still convinced that the receiver had his foot on the out of bounds line.

lol I see it how you see it. I already hated him because he pretty much owned us his whole career. But enough about that. Go jags lol
Guess I'm going Eagles but I really dont see it happening without some sketchy play from the Pats.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Guess I'm going Eagles but I really dont see it happening without some sketchy play from the Pats.

Eagles played lights out last game.. I think they have a shot.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
F*ck Philly and their scumbag fans; could never root for them in anything.
Patriots continue to play like assassins, cold and deadly. But I like Eagles' energy, they want it more. Eagles by 4.
Share 49ersWebzone