LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Marcus Peters Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Another pick for my dude peters

I'll give him that he did a decent job when man to man with Kelce, but c'mon man
Weird how he wouldn't cover or wasn't allowed to cover Tyreek.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I thought it was smart. Very Belichick move. Rather than putting your #1 corner on the number 1 target you put your number 1 corner on the #2 target and double the #1 target. Hill is so fast you pretty much need to have over the top help every play so your gonna double him regardless.

He stood there and put his hands out! Whoopie!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Yeah was a really nicely wrapped present that fell into his lap. It's that time of year.

When a QB succesfully throws at you 20 times a game an INT is almost inevitable at some point. If Talib doesn't get hurt, Peter's probably riding the bench and the rams D not giving up almost 500 passing yards.

I thought it was smart. Very Belichick move. Rather than putting your #1 corner on the number 1 target you put your number 1 corner on the #2 target and double the #1 target. Hill is so fast you pretty much need to have over the top help every play so your gonna double him regardless.

Very smart. We would do this with Deion sometimes.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Very smart. We would do this with Deion sometimes.

I believe Deion on Alvin Harper was the NFC Championship Game coverage scheme.

I sawr Tyreek triple teamed on one play.

Dude still balled t f out. Tyreek is insane.

Da real MVP..

Yeah was a really nicely wrapped present that fell into his lap. It's that time of year.

Came down like a punt coach. He should be thanking the pass rusher that hit his arm.

It wasn't smart at all, one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen in a game. Meanwhile hill goes for over 200 yards and two touchdowns. Not smart at all

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

It wasn't smart at all, one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen in a game. Meanwhile hill goes for over 200 yards and two touchdowns. Not smart at all

Hill is gonna do that to just about anyone, he is just that good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
21 career picks in 3.5 years, 3 returned for TDs

thats a HOF start to a career
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Hill is gonna do that to just about anyone, he is just that good.

The move to put the #1 CB on the #2 WR was pretty much copied from the way we beat Dallas in the 1994 NFCCG..

We finally decided to put the sorry Eric Davis on Michael Irvin while the coverage rolled towards him while Deion played and shut down Alvin Harper who happened to be the one that would always make a big killer play against Davis and our defense.
Originally posted by 9moon:
The move to put the #1 CB on the #2 WR was pretty much copied from the way we beat Dallas in the 1994 NFCCG..

We finally decided to put the sorry Eric Davis on Michael Irvin while the coverage rolled towards him while Deion played and shut down Alvin Harper who happened to be the one that would always make a big killer play against Davis and our defense.

Amen. Alvin Harper was an average receiver most of the time but he feasted on the Niners.
Originally posted by 9moon:

This, not a new strategy and they won.
Share 49ersWebzone