LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Aldon Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
People were arguing up and down on here for years that he was better than JJ Watt..... I said at the beginning I would rather have Watt. Look how it turned out. Watt = best defensive player in the league and a 1st ballot hall of famer. Aldon Smith = missed all or some of 3 seasons with rehab, shooting guns in air, smashing into trees, smashing into parked cars.

His mistakes doesn't diminish how good he was as a football player, if he never screwed he would def be the #1 DL

Watt should be thankful that smith screwed up
Watt is much better than aldon ever was. Not saying we should have drafted either but watt is clearly the best defensive player in the league
Watt now yes, When Smith was in his hay day no
  • Ike49
Why is FOX shoving Colin Cowherd down our throats??? Enough already
  • Ike49
damn Lynch doing what he does
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
People were arguing up and down on here for years that he was better than JJ Watt..... I said at the beginning I would rather have Watt. Look how it turned out. Watt = best defensive player in the league and a 1st ballot hall of famer. Aldon Smith = missed all or some of 3 seasons with rehab, shooting guns in air, smashing into trees, smashing into parked cars.

His mistakes doesn't diminish how good he was as a football player, if he never screwed he would def be the #1 DL

Watt should be thankful that smith screwed up
Watt is much better than aldon ever was. Not saying we should have drafted either but watt is clearly the best defensive player in the league
Watt now yes, When Smith was in his hay day no
Aldons best year was 2012 with 19.5 sacks. Watt had 20.5 that year, and he's reached that number twice. Not to mention all of the other things that watt does to disrupt the qb
Hey we got rid of an all pro, hof talent, guy that likes to drink , but we are keeping a head case that beats women, physically abuses teammates ,gropes passed out girls, and quits on his team like a little b***h. Hell yeah! That makes sense! Well done Jed and Trent, well done.
Winning with Class!
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Sep 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM ]
I wish they wouldn't have released him. I want him to get better but I wanted him to get better with us. Maybe he rehabs a year in Oakland and resigns with us. If he doesn't play for us, I hope he doesn't do well so I don't resent our front office for letting him go before his trial. I feel they jumped the gun a little.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NTeply49:
I wish they wouldn't have released him. I want him to get better but I wanted him to get better with us. Maybe he rehabs a year in Oakland and resigns with us. If he doesn't play for us, I hope he doesn't do well so I don't resent our front office for letting him go before his trial. I feel they jumped the gun a little.

my god , have you even looked at this track record, the team gave him chance after chance and yet,,, oh never mind
Originally posted by cciowa:
my god , have you even looked at this track record, the team gave him chance after chance and yet,,, oh never mind

We were all second guessing Ray Mac too and look what happened. He screwed up again and he's done. Same will happen to smith. He's been arrested, what, 5 times already?
Too bad Aldon can't play qb.....or corner...or safety.....or head coach....
24-0 bungles

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

he cant even play anything right now lol

wheres the outrage
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 13, 2015 at 2:57 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

he cant even play anything right now lol

wheres the outrage
Bet you he can play "quarters."(drinking game)
1 tackle. 1 asst dont know how many snaps.
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Hey we got rid of an all pro, hof talent, guy that likes to drink , but we are keeping a head case that beats women, physically abuses teammates ,gropes passed out girls, and quits on his team like a little b***h. Hell yeah! That makes sense! Well done Jed and Trent, well done.
Winning with Class!

He doesn't just 'like to drink', the guy ran his car into a tree that was in the middle of somebody's lawn then passed out with his foot on the gas until his tires were bald! He could have ran his car into the house and taken out a family
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
1 tackle. 1 asst dont know how many snaps.
they said the most 20

seemed like 10, but i was watching other games also
Share 49ersWebzone