LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Non-49er Cuts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Randle would be the 2nd best WR on the team. He's only 25 and we have a ton of money. Therefore it won't happen.
Randle is kind of a no brainer at this point, right? right?
I keep hearing randle's work ethic sucks
Isn't randle often injured? He performed well last year but the Eagles were behind in so many games they were forced to throw and bradford and his wrs had a lot of easy yards and tds. His production in his other years seems to be the norm. He may get injured yet again too and I don't know if the niners need that at their thinnest position
Originally posted by elguapo:
Isn't randle often injured? He performed well last year but the Eagles were behind in so many games they were forced to throw and bradford and his wrs had a lot of easy yards and tds. His production in his other years seems to be the norm. He may get injured yet again too and I don't know if the niners need that at their thinnest position

PHI signed him this past offseason...he was on the Giants last season with Eli @ QB
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
PHI signed him this past offseason...he was on the Giants last season with Eli @ QB

s**t. Thanks. The same logic applies to the NYG as it did the phi. They were not ahead in many games and their running game was so bad it forced them to throw early and often. A lot of garbage yards and scores for randle even when he was always singled up due to Odell being doubled often. I don't think it's worth the risk for randle even if he is our 2nd best wr. Hell, if that were the case we could've kept a better wr in anquan. Hopefully Patton steps up
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 29, 2016 at 2:58 PM ]
Don't want Randle. i like the edition of Kerley and I think we're fine at receiver.

Its the qb position that the problem. With the American hero in Kap and the very average qb in Gabbert, its not really intriguing.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Louis Nix III was cut. He was one of my favourite players in that draft based on where he went. If he gets healthy, I hope the Niners sign him. Dude can play.

Totally not surprised David Yankey was cut though. Always thought he was useless.

1 for 2 on those guys.

yes, I agree.. I think we can invest on him.. he can be the next IAN WILLIAMS if he dedicate his self.
We have the worst recieving core in football. We need all the help we can get.
[ Edited by 49ersforlife4952 on Aug 29, 2016 at 4:26 PM ]
Geoff Schwartz got cut and James Jones

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

He definitely is a no brainer, but not how you mean I think.

Dude was the direct cause of a lot of Eli INT's because he continually ran the wrong routes or cut off routes early or just half-assed it that I can't see him being anything but a cancer anywhere he goes. He has flat out said that he wasn't trying very hard at times

There is a reason that two teams back to back have let a talented young receiver walk. Philly didn't even wait until their 2nd cuts to give him the axe.

He's talented, he isn't very bright and his work ethic is garbage.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 30, 2016 at 6:42 AM ]
Aren't his knees arthritic?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

He definitely is a no brainer, but not how you mean I think.

Dude was the direct cause of a lot of Eli INT's because he continually ran the wrong routes or cut off routes early or just half-assed it that I can't see him being anything but a cancer anywhere he goes. He has flat out said that he wasn't trying very hard at times

There is a reason that two teams back to back have let a talented young receiver walk. Philly didn't even wait until their 2nd cuts to give him the axe.

He's talented, he isn't very bright and his work ethic is garbage.

All very true. Im just horribly worried about our WR core this season.
Mettenberger cut
Lets bring in Kruger and throw him in the mix at OLB, JoN is familiar with him...
Share 49ersWebzone