There are 179 users in the forums

Non-49er Cuts

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Broncos have cut Defensive lineman, DeQuinton Osborne - Source
Guard, Jeremiah Poutasi - Source
Outside linebacker, Marcus Rush - Source
Defensive end, Antonio Simmons - Source
Wide receiver, Mark Chapman - Source
Cornerback, Marcus Rios - Source
Cornerback, Michael Hunter - Source
Defensive end, DeShawn Williams

I would like to us pick up Marcus Rush
Originally posted by kujon11:
man, kony ealy has regressed that much since showing up for that super bowl game with the panthers against the broncos?

He and Michael Floyd have both seen their careers go down the toilet since that 2015 NFC Championship game.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In my mind, a swing tackle is the most likely position the Niners' FO might seek. Does anyone here have their eye on a potential OT cut from another team that could fit?

Pay attention to teams running somewhat similar run blocking schemes are cutting. Dallas would be a good one to keep an eye on. Atlanta, Green Bay, the Rams. Philly is another one.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In my mind, a swing tackle is the most likely position the Niners' FO might seek. Does anyone here have their eye on a potential OT cut from another team that could fit?

Pay attention to teams running somewhat similar run blocking schemes are cutting. Dallas would be a good one to keep an eye on. Atlanta, Green Bay, the Rams. Philly is another one.

You don't just come in and beat out a Gilliam
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Broncos have cut Defensive lineman, DeQuinton Osborne - Source
Guard, Jeremiah Poutasi - Source
Outside linebacker, Marcus Rush - Source
Defensive end, Antonio Simmons - Source
Wide receiver, Mark Chapman - Source
Cornerback, Marcus Rios - Source
Cornerback, Michael Hunter - Source
Defensive end, DeShawn Williams

I would like to us pick up Marcus Rush

#metoo
[ Edited by Waterbear on Aug 31, 2018 at 1:49 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In my mind, a swing tackle is the most likely position the Niners' FO might seek. Does anyone here have their eye on a potential OT cut from another team that could fit?

Pay attention to teams running somewhat similar run blocking schemes are cutting. Dallas would be a good one to keep an eye on. Atlanta, Green Bay, the Rams. Philly is another one.

You don't just come in and beat out a Gilliam

Yeah, he's good for three plays.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Broncos have cut Defensive lineman, DeQuinton Osborne - Source
Guard, Jeremiah Poutasi - Source
Outside linebacker, Marcus Rush - Source
Defensive end, Antonio Simmons - Source
Wide receiver, Mark Chapman - Source
Cornerback, Marcus Rios - Source
Cornerback, Michael Hunter - Source
Defensive end, DeShawn Williams

I would like to us pick up Marcus Rush

Yep

I'm still irked we let him go in the first place
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In my mind, a swing tackle is the most likely position the Niners' FO might seek. Does anyone here have their eye on a potential OT cut from another team that could fit?

Pay attention to teams running somewhat similar run blocking schemes are cutting. Dallas would be a good one to keep an eye on. Atlanta, Green Bay, the Rams. Philly is another one.

You don't just come in and beat out a Gilliam

Well, you could do...
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Yep

I'm still irked we let him go in the first place

Why? He's done absolutely nothing beyond being a preseason superhero. 0 tackles and 0 sacks for his career.

He's 27 and has played in a grand total of 2 games while having bounced between 5 or 6 teams.
The first 4 receivers taken in the 2012 draft.

Justin Blackmon (5)
Michael Floyd (13)
Kendall Wright (20)
AJ Jenkins (30)



Minnesota Vikings

WR Cayleb Jones, WR Korey Robertson, WR Jake Wieneke, QB Peter Pujals, LB Antwione Williams, G Kaleb Jones, G Kareem Are, T Dieugot Joseph, CB Trevon Mathis, RB Kobe McCray, FB Luke McNitt, LB Mike Needham, C JP Quinn, LB Brett Taylor

I would be surprised if Jake Wieneke isn't picked up or put on a PS some where.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The first 4 receivers taken in the 2012 draft.

Justin Blackmon (5)
Michael Floyd (13)
Kendall Wright (20)
AJ Jenkins (30)



we took the worst one.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Yep

I'm still irked we let him go in the first place

Why? He's done absolutely nothing beyond being a preseason superhero. 0 tackles and 0 sacks for his career.

He's 27 and has played in a grand total of 2 games while having bounced between 5 or 6 teams.

He's been on 4 teams I believe and those were 49ers, Jags, Chiefs, Broncos. Hard to get playing time with the rushers those teams had. We should have kept him.
  • Stud
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,264
Saints release Michael Floyd. What happened to that guy? Hasn't been the same since his run in with the law
I remember him torching the Seattle secondary in 2015.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The first 4 receivers taken in the 2012 draft.

Justin Blackmon (5)
Michael Floyd (13)
Kendall Wright (20)
AJ Jenkins (30)



we took the worst one.

Well he was selected after all those other guys so it makes sense he is a lesser player.
Share 49erswebzone