There are 232 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wonder what picks they will be swapping in 2022.

sooo the raiders just dumping their entire o-line?

That escalated quickly
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Swapping picks?

😂 😂 😂

So basically for a bag of chips

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 9, 2021 at 4:57 AM ]
I like this. I was worried the Seahawks would try to trade for him since Wilson has been complaining about the Oline. Not they had the cap space anyways. Pats bulking up that Oline for Jimmy G
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wonder what picks they will be swapping in 2022.

sooo the raiders just dumping their entire o-line?

swapped a 5th for a 7th lol.
Raiders fan's comments sound oddly familiar.

Good move for the Raiders. Guy couldn't stay healthy, and was out of shape

I wish him well, great move to get rid of him. Always overweight and injured.

He looked a lot better when he was blocking for Brady….. except Brady isn't there anymore.

When healthy he was very good but just couldnt stay on the field sadly. His weight seemed to have ballooned to what he used to look like

A late round pick to get rid of his contract is probably worth it. Great player but you can't count on him.

Best RT in football when in shape, motivated and not suffering an injury… So not often!!

Good riddance. Terrible f**king attitude the moment he came to the Raiders. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! ✌️

I tried to give him benefit of doubt past few seasons, but his tweets definitely show that he didn't care. RIP to the fellow bros that tried to defend him. We were wrong.

There were reports that TB came in to camp at nearly 400lbs. That is not taking care of yourself during the offseason. You can dress it up anyway you want, Trent was not committed to playing in Silver and Black.
Lol where have we seen this before. Those comments are gold. ^^
Swapping picks?

😂 😂 😂

Idk how the f**k BB does this lol

Trent probably ate that bag of chips during the process too
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Trent probably ate that bag of chips during the process too

Zing!!!
If the Pats trade for Jimmy or draft Mac Jones, they will be back in the playoffs next season.

As rough as a year as they had in 2020, they still managed to go 7-9 without a QB and a handful of their best players (Dont'a Hightower, Patrick Chung, Marcus Cannon, and Brandon Bolden). Those guys have already confirmed they're returning for 2021. The hoodie will strike back.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 9, 2021 at 12:48 PM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
If the Pats trade for Jimmy or draft Mac Jones, they will be back in the playoffs next season.

As rough as a year as they had in 2020, they still managed to go 7-9 without a QB and a handful of their best players (Dont'a Hightower, Patrick Chung, Marcus Cannon, and Brandon Bolden). Those guys have already confirmed they're returning for 2021. The hoodie will strike back.

They will draft Jones or Pitts at 15.
For Belichick to bring Brown back says everything. Coach never resigns someone he has let go. He's so big that if he gets his hands on you game over. I'm happy for the guy, he must be doing the right things to warrant such money and attention
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
For Belichick to bring Brown back says everything. Coach never resigns someone he has let go. He's so big that if he gets his hands on you game over. I'm happy for the guy, he must be doing the right things to warrant such money and attention

Belichick gets Brown back on a renegotiated one year deal, putting him in a contract year, where he'll be motivated to play his ass off so he can trick the next sucker into giving him a big deal while Belichick will get yet another comp pick from him leaving.
The funny thing is, the title of this thread was made in jest with the "Hall of Fame" jab. But he might actually end up in the HoF. Lol.
Can't believe teams treat a future Hall of Famer this poorly
Share 49ersWebzone