LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 182 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by socal9er42:
One of the first things I thought of, but pretty sure they just didn't want to give him the $$$$ he wanted in FA. On the other hand, NE is pretty good at getting rid of problem players.

I heard that this is about an incident that happened last year while he was in NE so they probably knew about it. Belichick has his ferrets out all over the place.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
One of the first things I thought of, but pretty sure they just didn't want to give him the $$$$ he wanted in FA. On the other hand, NE is pretty good at getting rid of problem players.

I heard that this is about an incident that happened last year while he was in NE so they probably knew about it. Belichick has his ferrets out all over the place.

once theirs smoke their is a fire. brown is going to have a lot if problems.
Originally posted by susweel:
No arrest, this seems like a money grab. He'll probably just pay her off and move on.

Police were called after a June incident in Texas, according to the lawsuit, and filed a report, though it is not clear yet if Brown faces charges

I'm guessing if he was gonna pay her it was gonna be before it got out to the public
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 18, 2019 at 9:16 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
No arrest, this seems like a money grab. He'll probably just pay her off and move on.

Police were called after a June incident in Texas, according to the lawsuit, and filed a report, though it is not clear yet if Brown faces charges

I'm guessing if he was gonna pay her it was gonna be before it got out to the public

Poor 7th rounder - no issues
Highest paid OL ever - lawsuit

Follow the $.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Lolz what a great week.

Ya this is awesome and hillarious.

Srsly smh

Winning with class.
This is one large man. Even if he isn't very good it will take opponents a while to run all the way round him
But how could they have a good line if Brown is fat? j/k

Originally posted by NCommand:

Dude is just a mis-match in the passing game for anyone lined up against him.

Still wouldn't pay him that money though.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Baalke grabbed him when we were still running a power run scheme. He was perfect for us and Hyde running wild.

All we had in '15 if I remember right was Erik Pears as our swing tackle
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Nov 8, 2019 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Pats are relying on a guy(Marshall Newhouse) they signed off the street to play left tackle right now.

They have an amazing OLine coach but they are not in good shape on that oline right now.

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Baalke grabbed him when we were still running a power run scheme. He was perfect for us and Hyde running wild.

All we had in '15 if I remember right was Erik Pears as our swing tackle

Ahhhh good times.
Originally posted by Scottie15:

But I thought you can't buy an OL?
Dude looks likes he's gained weight
Carr is the new capt checkdown. If Rivers wasn't airing out free INTS that game, Chargers somehow win.
There goes their #1 OL. How will they make the playoffs now?

Share 49ersWebzone