LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He plays violent. That excites me.

Violent seems to be the theme for all 3 of these picks...Armstead (violent hands), Tartt (violent hitter) and now Eli (violent pass rusher). Hmmmm.

Bludgeon
Finally a pick I can get behind.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Adam Henry will bring Patton and Ellington up to speed. Simpson and Smith will force teams to take a man out the box so Hyde/Bush/Hunter can wreck. Sparano will get the most out of Vernon, McD, and Carrier. We need to go defense, oline, quaterback.

i would like a corner, maybe a wide out, a o line guy and a qb tomorrow,, oh hell and just to piss off the negative nancies tonight,,, get another linebacker,, f**k it .. you are spot on,, we upgraded our wide out coach big time who will finally coach up the two kids as you said... every time i think of those two kids setting on the bench playing checkers last year while old ugly miss lloyd played and we sent miller deep to be "creative"..... well i just
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

you will like our new safety the moment we cut dahl! that pick was about now and the future in my opinion with erics head and betheas age,, not to mention dahls overall ineptness
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
welcome home you monster

Pervert!
Originally posted by nj9er:
I forget was our defense inept last year or was it the offense.

I could have sworn our defense was tight but our offense couldn't put up points.

Can Armstead, Tartt, or Harold provide a big redzone target?

Although Trent has so much talent finding quality WRs in the mid rounds so we should be good.

Come a little closer...got a little secret to tell you..."we have way more talent on offense than you realize." Carry on.
He was top 10 on my big board. Nice pick
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Pervert!
he said pick,, not prick
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I could have sworn our defense was tight but our offense couldn't put up points.

Although Trent has so much talent finding quality WRs in the mid rounds so we should be good.

Come a little closer...got a little secret to tell you..."we have way more talent on offense than you realize." Carry on.
got a great wide out coach, good stable of backs, improved qb, two solid wide outs, two kids who could be great healthy and some young guys back on the o line.. it is not the new coaches fault they had to pick up the pieces from last years trainwreck of a offense which i blame 100 per cent on the coaches who were here at the time

Originally posted by cciowa:

Pervert!
he said pick,, not prick

Bwahahaha!

This, it's just we had 2 morons running the offense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This, it's just we had 2 morons running the offense.
sad thing, you got people here who actually thought it was a good idea to set two kids, never develop them, never play them while miss lloyd got the snaps and miller went deep.. thank god that is f**king over now. i am damn glad we went defense. i remember what happened in the mid 90's when our offense was very good but over night,, roman, mcdonald, norton, hanks and others got old and slow.. YOU MUST infuse youth into the defense and really have we done much of that . we have been riding the same group since 2011 and its time for new blood. sure i would like a rookie qb, maybe a running back, a wide out and a o line guy tomorrow,, but i am serious.. if the season started today with our current players on offense,,, we would be much much better than what we were last year.
Originally posted by cciowa:

got a great wide out coach, good stable of backs, improved qb, two solid wide outs, two kids who could be great healthy and some young guys back on the o line.. it is not the new coaches fault they had to pick up the pieces from last years trainwreck of a offense which i blame 100 per cent on the coaches who were here at the time

I don't think people realize how good Jerome Simpson can be if his head is on straight and Boldin and Smith are going to be awesome. Hoping Patton and Ellington prove to be decent when given a chance. I also expect a lot out of the tight ends this year. I am still a little concerned about our RB position. Time will tell.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Don't know much about him, but I know our front office is happy with the offense.
Share 49ersWebzone