LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mr_P
Originally posted by Team49ers:
hopefully we see more of that lemonier this year.

hopefully we dont. i dont want to see him perpetually use his speed rush while continuously failing.

i forgot what the stat was last season. something like ZERO pressures in 150 snaps?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
sorry wrong thread.
[ Edited by Kolohe on May 1, 2015 at 7:54 PM ]
Who the f*ck is Eli Harold???

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
He plays violent. That excites me.

Tartt and Armstead are also very VIOLENT.

Tartt's style is worrisome. Big hitting safeties aren't that valuable anymore. I am interested in his coverage ability.

He's not just a big hitter, he is really good in run support (tackling)...our tackling from the secondary position last year was pretty poor down the stretch.
I would have taken Mauldin there, if I were going for an OLB/DE. He was taken a few picks later.

Hopefully I'll be wrong.

Tartt's style is worrisome. Big hitting safeties aren't that valuable anymore. I am interested in his coverage ability.

Yes. He is a violent hitter but all this hits are in the "safe zone".
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Just ask Chris Long
My favorite Niners draft pick so far! Instead of having doubts, then getting cautiously optimistic like previous picks, this one got me pumped up!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you never have enough pass rusher, you never have enough linebackers,, after last years draft,, i never question the niners when they pick a backer. we got some nice picks in the 4th and maybe the team goes corner, wide out o line. but this guy will help out pass rush and give us some insurance if things go south with aldon or brooks. a clear message to the lemon man in my opinion.
Originally posted by SaksV:

He's not just a big hitter, he is really good in run support (tackling)...our tackling from the secondary position last year was pretty poor down the stretch.

That's good.

Originally posted by est1985:
What if he wants to fight Kap for his number??

Impo77ible.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

That's kind of Cam Chancellors calling card and many people regard him as a good safety. It's all about the scheme.

Kam is a big hitter, but his coverage ability is questionable. Lets hope Tartt pairs up well with Reid.

Impo77ible.

maybe that's what Kap meant by #7tormscoming
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Impo77ible.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

That's kind of Cam Chancellors calling card and many people regard him as a good safety. It's all about the scheme.

Kam is a big hitter, but his coverage ability is questionable. Lets hope Tartt pairs up well with Reid.

ask vernon davis what he feels about Kam. if these dude can wreck ass as much as Kam, this is a great pick.

Violent seems to be the theme for all 3 of these picks...Armstead (violent hands), Tartt (violent hitter) and now Eli (violent pass rusher). Hmmmm.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

This! Wtf is Baalke just throwing darts at the draft board?!??
Share 49ersWebzone