LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 189 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
If he is making plays now, that falls on our coaching staff. He's got more sacks then AA, Solly, and Marsh combined.
Someone in the organization is not evaluating talent properly.

My guess is the broadcaster masquerading as a GM.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
What the hell did they do this guy in Detroit? PEDS? Green ooze? hyperbolic time chamber? That's Tyron Smith holding onto dear life to keep Eli off of Dak.

Chump change for Jerry Jones #RefsGotPaid
Dude is BEASTIN for Detroit. Good surrounding group they have there as well.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Please tell me how he's beasting?
Originally posted by Alfienator:

@EndzoneblogNFLFollowFollow @EndzoneblogNFL
More
Eli Harold sacks Jared Goff and this one isn't out of reach by any means. Detroit could win this game. #LARvsDET

if it wasn't for Staffords' turnover deep in Lions territory late in the game, they would have beaten the Rams.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 3, 2018 at 9:23 AM ]

More
Eli Harold sacks Jared Goff and this one isn't out of reach by any means. Detroit could win this game. #LARvsDET

if it wasn't for Staffords' turnover deep in Lions territory late in the game, they would have beaten the Rams.

Showing up for one game and disappearing isn't beasting.

More

yet there is two games talked about in the above aforementioned post.

More

yet there is two games talked about in the above aforementioned post.

So he had two good games? You know what, never mind. Don't even know why I'm in this thread talking about this guy.
[ Edited by Alfienator on Dec 4, 2018 at 9:27 PM ]
So he had two good games? You know what, never mind. Don't even know why I'm in this thread talking about this guy.

Bigfoot can disappear and be a beast at the same time.
yea. he only has stats for 4 games? whats up with that.

This forum loves to bash players while they are on the 49ers, only to fellate them when they go elsewhere and have even the slightest bit of success. It has been going on as long as I've been here.

The same people that were like "OMG, get this Harold trash off the team, what a Baalke bust!" are now like "He da besssss, what the 49ers cut him for, they're blowing it!"

When Ward and Armstead go elsewhere, it'll be the same thing anytime they happen to have a good game so prepare yourself.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This forum loves to bash players while they are on the 49ers, only to fellate them when they go elsewhere and have even the slightest bit of success. It has been going on as long as I've been here.

The same people that were like "OMG, get this Harold trash off the team, what a Baalke bust!" are now like "He da besssss, what the 49ers cut him for, they're blowing it!"

When Ward and Armstead go elsewhere, it'll be the same thing anytime they happen to have a good game so prepare yourself.

You absolutely NAILED it!

The perpetual chorus of the 40-Whiners
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It's so f**kin bizzare. Haven't been here long. But I've definitely noticed. Some guys wanna get rid of every single player that isn't performing like a future all pro. And almost everyone here relentlessly bashes a player they didn't want in the draft. Whether they became a niner or went to another team.
Was this beast of a player extended?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Was this beast of a player extended?

nope....
Share 49ersWebzone