LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
GOAT
Turd.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
You are right. I just saw the video. He killed Brown on that. Un-f**king-believable. Maybe Chris Long was right about Harold....

Unreal, right? I still can't believe that was ELI HAROLD. What a beautiful rush against a quality OT.

What the f**k, man. I'm going to be sick if Eli finds his stride in Detroit. He's 24 years old...

If this holds up over the course of the year, Saleh has got to go. There may be a few quality defensive coaches available, depending on who is fired this year.
3 sacks in 3 games. Looks like Baalke wasn't wrong, we just were...
Originally posted by Heroism:
You are right. I just saw the video. He killed Brown on that. Un-f**king-believable. Maybe Chris Long was right about Harold....

Unreal, right? I still can't believe that was ELI HAROLD. What a beautiful rush against a quality OT.

What the f**k, man. I'm going to be sick if Eli finds his stride in Detroit. He's 24 years old...

If this holds up over the course of the year, Saleh has got to go. There may be a few quality defensive coaches available, depending on who is fired this year.
Agreed. If the defense continues to look as bad as it has than he needs to go at the end of the season or mid season, whichever.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I think thl should comment with a film breakdown. How is this guy doing it? What is different?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I think thl should comment with a film breakdown. How is this guy doing it? What is different?

Agreed.
That dude did absolutely nothing when he was here. F him. You can't blame Saleh or anyone else but Harold for being a turd.
Originally posted by miked1978:
That dude did absolutely nothing when he was here. F him. You can't blame Saleh or anyone else but Harold for being a turd.

I do blame the coaching staff. Most importantly, harold wasnt a good fit for this team.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:

I blame the coaching staff for setting guys up to fail. The latest player going through this is S.Thomas who was a DT in college but forced out to LEO.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Can't believe we gave up on him so quickly. SMDH
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hate to say it, but "one team's trash, another team's treasure"

At least for now...............
What the hell did they do this guy in Detroit? PEDS? Green ooze? hyperbolic time chamber? That's Tyron Smith holding on for dear life to keep Eli off of Dak.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 1, 2018 at 9:39 PM ]
His offside penalty cost them the game
If he is making plays now, that falls on our coaching staff. He's got more sacks then AA, Solly, and Marsh combined.
Someone in the organization is not evaluating talent properly.
Share 49ersWebzone