LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

The Book of Eli Harold is closed!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
So I read that Eli has week 2 verses the 49ers marked......wonderful. He can summon all that he has done in the last 3 years. Cummatively that might make for a mediocre game from him.

Yep.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24505187/eli-harold-detroit-lions-week-2-vs-san-francisco-49ers-marked
So I read that Eli has week 2 verses the 49ers marked......wonderful. He can summon all that he has done in the last 3 years. Cummatively that might make for a mediocre game from him.

Why is he mad? Lol niners gave him plenty of chances.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Watch him sack Jimmy 3 times. Wouldn't that be something.

Ditto

Eli is a legend in his own mind.
Originally posted by JimmyGistheOne:

That would be a miracle.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran

That would be a miracle.

Dude, Eli better focus on being on (A) team by week two. I think he was traded for a conditional pick. Unless I'm missing something, I don't hear him setting anything on fire.
I think KS marked his calendar, too, knows which plays to draw up and run it right at him.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

That would be a miracle.

He starts his rush, falls, gets up and then rushes the passer again. Unfortunately Jet has the ball 12 yards downfield by then.

Lol
Originally posted by NinerGM:

I read that article and giggled.

!

Watch him kick our ass.

• thl408
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Watch him kick our ass.
He's going set the edge with a vengeance.
Even better that he gets to return to Levi's one more time.
This was Harold yesterday. The instant a blocker stepped in front of him, he froze or did nothing to try to go around the blocker.

• LVJay
  • Veteran

Yes, that would be something funny if that's his sack count after three years later
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I think KS marked his calendar, too, knows which plays to draw up and run it right at him.

Share 49ersWebzone