LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Jalen Ramsey CB LA Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
how about we get Jalen (if he agrees w/a new contract) with their two 1st rounder this year, and swap of 1st next year if they happen to be picking ahead of us ONLY between the 3rd spot to the 10th spot..

sounds good, right??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
how about we get Jalen (if he agrees w/a new contract) with their two 1st rounder this year, and swap of 1st next year if they happen to be picking ahead of us ONLY between the 3rd spot to the 10th spot..

sounds good, right??

Not happening, especially with the signing of Jason Verrett. I do think a surprise quality trade might pop up after the draft or closer to training camp.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Don't think Jaguars will let a talent like that go.

Cap money is tied up on aging players. If I'm them, I'll let those guys go before Ramsey.

Dareus is due $22 million next year.
Calais Campbell $17 million.

Just that saves them over $35 mill.
This guy is an idiot
Originally posted by JustinMT:
This guy is an idiot

I still wish he was our idiot
This guy is an idiot

He's having fun
And all 4 people who were there mildly enjoyed it. lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Damn. That was lame.
Originally posted by Youngone:
This guy is an idiot

He's having fun

He needed that vehicle just to carry his ego.

Best CB in the league IMO, he should have an ego and show it..what best CB didn't ?
All hating on Jalen aside, I love that HAHADAVIS guy lol... his videos are funny.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Best CB in the league IMO, he should have an ego and show it..what best CB didn't ?

Darell Revis and Champ Bailey come to mind right away. I'd prefer a CB who can back up trash talk though, it can really through wrs off their game like obj vs Norman and aj green losing his s**t throwing punches against Ramsay

Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Darell Revis and Champ Bailey come to mind right away. I'd prefer a CB who can back up trash talk though, it can really through wrs off their game like obj vs Norman and aj green losing his s**t throwing punches against Ramsay

He literally took their best player out of the game though.

If we have a chance at signing Ramsey next offseason we have to do it IMO. Could you imagine Sherm and Ramsey at CB?!
He may be really good but I hate players that want to call that much attention to themselves. It seems that sooner or later they become a problem. Owens and OBJ are 2 recent examples.
Share 49ersWebzone