LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Jalen Ramsey CB LA Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
On the Jags wanting to move on from Ramsey, I get that from them reportedly fielding offers on him heavily this off season, and the rumor that they're not wanting to commit big dollars to him in the future. I still would just wait it out this coming season with him, compared to trading down with Bosa on the board. Seems like a lot to slide down in the draft, and not get the blue chip pass rusher we have needed for years now.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
How about we draft Bosa at 2, sign Earl Thomas in FA to play FS, and then NEXT OFF SEASON, just sign Ramsey for $$$? The Jags don't have cap space, and already seem ready to move on from him.

I agree with everything you said except that Jax is ready to move on. I haven't heard that anywhere. Am I missing something?

I think it was more speculation than anything.
A lot of that happens when a team has had a down year.
On Niners Wire they were going through trade scenarios and the last one was is is flipping picks 2 and 7 in rounds 1 and 3 with the Jags adding Ramsey and a 4th to the deal.

Even if Bosa was still there at 2 I would definitely consider this. If he isn't there I would be all over this. Ramsey would be in the conversation for best player on the team right off the bat. He is a great CB and better than any we have had in many years.

Give me Ferrell at 7 and Ramsey over any player in the draft unless Bosa blows everyone away at the combine.
Originally posted by Ernst82:
On Niners Wire they were going through trade scenarios and the last one was is is flipping picks 2 and 7 in rounds 1 and 3 with the Jags adding Ramsey and a 4th to the deal.

Even if Bosa was still there at 2 I would definitely consider this. If he isn't there I would be all over this. Ramsey would be in the conversation for best player on the team right off the bat. He is a great CB and better than any we have had in many years.

Give me Ferrell at 7 and Ramsey over any player in the draft unless Bosa blows everyone away at the combine.

Yup. Trading down gives us so much more value and in my opinion.. a more polished edge rusher over Allen.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Could you imagine if we could somehow swap picks with Jax for him and land Earl Thomas?

Originally posted by 9er2k:
Could you imagine if we could somehow swap picks with Jax for him and land Earl Thomas?

Sherman, Jalen and Earl would be the new No Fly Zone
And get Rashan Gary or Montez Sweat at 7. One of those guys should be there.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Originally posted by illinois9er:

Carlos Rodgers was the only real no fly zone.

I would be so down for this move except taking Burns would be my first option
watch the raiders trade an overall for Jalen.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 24, 2019 at 11:36 AM ]

Damn, i'd take dat offer, even with Verrette on board.
id trade next years first and 2nd this year
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

lol wut. lol wut
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol wut. lol wut

That's almost like two seconds, and that is not worth an all pro corner? He is top three in the league easily. I would do that even though it might seem like too much draft capital he is completely worth it

Id rather swap draft picks in the first round.
Share 49ersWebzone