There are 149 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
No. just looked at the highlights. I didn't see any underneath stuff. I didn't see a lot of yac. When he catches a slant then breaks it big, untouched, does that count as YAC from the point where he caught the ball? I could see he has some numbers there, because he breaks four or five like that a season.

Yes that counts. Yards after catch.

pff tracks yards after contact. But I think that's just for running backs.
Does practice count? This catch by John Taylor at 7:35 is the greatest I've ever seen (I believe this was some time between 1991 and 1993, since he's going against Merton Hanks and Steve Bono is the QB): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot7aWqlRMYE
[ Edited by darockzillahitman on Apr 2, 2018 at 5:21 PM ]
Can I see the list of 10 WRs Brodie would rather have than OBJ?
Odell is coming to the niners, I have a feeling, Lynch and Kyle have something behind the curtains....
Watch the Patriots trade away #23 and #31 or the the pick they acquired from us for JG to the Giants for Beckham.
No, no, no, please no OBJ - 49ers are establishing a team culture for the long term. They need a no-drama locker room where players are unified in a culture of being accountable to each other. THEN they can bring in a headcase like Marcus Peters or OBJ and the players ensure the new guys play for the team like everyone else. The Patriots are able to do it with a 1-2 headcase or high maintenance players a year because their culture can overcome it. But those guys don't last and they are shown the door as soon as they start to be "me" guys.

I hope Lynch and Shanny stay patient with the plan and just ignore the Rams - they may be a flash in the pan (or not) next year. 9ers need to build a dynasty again.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Can I see the list of 10 WRs Brodie would rather have than OBJ?

pretty much everyone in the top 10 except him. And Bryant.
Best slap ever
Originally posted by GoldenBabyWipe:

Come on this is ridiculous. Really they want to prosecute that after the National Championship.....

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Come on this is ridiculous. Really they want to prosecute that after the National Championship.....

Total b******t.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Total b******t.

It's not b******t, OBJ was being a disrespectful ass. He smacked his ass and threw money at him.
  • Kyzen

This is major b******t. Total misuse of power. Whoever OK'd this warrant to be filed should be suspended.
Police in a fricken locker room??? WTF, total BS and then they wonder why poeople hate the police.
The told them they had to put out the cigars due to building regulations then Odell slapped one in the butt. It's not bs. You do that to any cop and they'll haul your @ directly to jail after likely pounding on you.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 17, 2020 at 9:47 AM ]
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The told them they had to put out the cigars due to building regulations then Odell slapped one in the butt. It's not bs. You do that to any cop and they'll haul your @ directly to jail after likely pounding on you.

Where's the coaching staff at then? Where's the trainers at? You're talking about kids who just won the biggest game of their lives, if it's a fire hazard then there shouldn't have been cigars in the locker room, that's on the coaching staff, it should not be on the police.
Share 49ersWebzone